NIKNAKS SCOFF DIARY ~2012~

I had my milk and porridge as one set of hex's. I don't really want the others.
I am fresh from the gym. Dont worry i showered lol. But i am holding out until half 6 to cook as otherwise i get hungry later on. Got plenty of marking to do tonight zzzzzzzz

Back later xx

I had my milk and porridge as one set of hex's. I don't really want the others.
I am fresh from the gym. Dont worry i showered lol. But i am holding out until half 6 to cook as otherwise i get hungry later on. Got plenty of marking to do tonight zzzzzzzz

Back later xx

I do exactly the same, I'm always kicking myself when I cook early as I get hungry later on

Hi all

So I didnt get chance to come on yesterday. Apologies.

Todays plan was...
Breakfast- mini weetabix
Snack Bananna
Lunch- veg soup, pear and clementine
Dinner- subway treat :p weigh in day

Lost 2.5lbs this week. Bit happier with that :) Off to update my ticker... :p

Hi all.

Yesterday wasnt too good. Havent written all of my syns down but im writing it off and starting it fresh.

Tonight I am sharing a bottle of well deserved wine with my bf after a VERY stressful week in work. Havent been to the gym since Monday. Just so tired. I know im probably making excuses but pfft. I will be there tomorrow.

Todays plan

Breakfast- mini weetabix
Snack- bananna
Lunch- sw chicken and sweetcorn soup, pear and clementine
Snack- 2 pears and clementine
Dinner- chicken/skinny sausages (1.5 syns) stir fry with chilli and garlic sauce and rice noodles. (4.5 syns if i choose sausages)
More syns- wine 15.

I am skint til monday so am having to use whats left in the cupboards. Once monday comes no excuses and hopefully low syn days!

Nik x

Hi all

So last night I enjoyed a bottle of wine. :D

Went to the gym today. Worked hard. It felt good :)

Not too sure how today is going to be so will be back to update..

So far..
Breakfast- skinny saus (1.5 syns) beans, egg, tomato and bread (b)
Lunch-
Dinner-

Sunday 22nd January 2012

Thanks Emmy. Hope you have had an enjoyable weekend like me. Not done anything spectacular just had a lot of chillout time.

So yesterday we ended up having no lunch but a mahoooosive tea. Beef joint, med veg and rice. Then we had a bowl ful of fat free onken and blueberries with sweetner.

Its so nice my bf is on sw himself. Makes life ten times easier!

Todays plan
Breakfast- 3 x skinny saus (1.5 syns) big breakfast mushrooms x 2, cherry toms, beans, egg and two slices of weight watchers bread. Brown suace (1 syn)
Lunch- none
Dinner- Mini chicken fillets in chinese five spice and chilli seasoning, mexican savoury rice and med veg

I have made a lovely roasted veg couscous salad for work tomorrow and tuesday.

Plus I have a nice berry salad to have with fat free yoghurt later when dancing on ice is on :)

I have tomorrow planned so might as well write this down now whilst i am here :)

Breakfast- Puffed wheat and milk
Snack- bananna
Lunch veg couscous salad, pear and clementine
Dinner- roast chicken, roast parsnips, roast potatoes, mixed veg and gravy (2 syns)

Food looks brilliant :D

I wish my fella would do slimming world with me, it drives me crazy when he raids my mum's choccy box and then comes for a kiss as soon as he's finished lol

Yeah it is sooo much easier Emmy. I only see him at weekends as he lives in stoke and im in liverpool but when we see each other there is no need to worry about meals as we r both on the plan.

Really enjoyed my dinner tonight. It was mahoosive again but meh like i care. I was cold and i went to the gym so I earned it lol.

Tomorrow is looking like this..
Breakfast- Crunch bran
Snack- bananna
Lunch- roasted veg couscous salad again
Snack- Fruit of some kind in work
Dinner- gammon steak, breakfast mushrooms and sw chips.

Those power plates at the gym are awesome. I am addicted to doing squats. I will have a firm behind one of these days! ha!

Food looks great :)

I'm kinda jealous that your fella is on plan too, mine scoffs rustlers burgers and crisps all the time. And then brings rubbish to bed to snack on while he watches tv lol, it drives me mad

Keep at the squats and I'm sure you'll be a lot firmer in no time x

Thursday 27th January 2012

Grrrr half a pound gain??? :confused:

Ahh well. Keep going.

Sorry I haven't been on the last couple of days. Busy busy busy.

Today's plan
Breakfast- puffed wheat and milk
Snack- bananna and apple
Lunch- mackerel, veg, clementine, muller light, apple
Dinner- Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with some chips and mixed veg

Thanks Emmy.

Weekends are always busy for me to come on here as I spend quality time with the bf.

Fridays food.
Breakfast- puffed wheat
Snack- bananna and apple
Lunch- mackerel and veg
Dinner- chicken stir fry with rice

Saturday
Breakfast- egg on toast
Lunch - beans jacket with side salad
Dinner- spag bol
Pudding- jelly, yoghurt and blackberries (1 syn)
Glass of wine (9 syns)

Sunday
Breakfast- egg on toast with a breakfast mushroom
Lunch- mackerel, jacket and side salad.
Dinner- Mushroom, onion and pepper omelette with sw chips and tomato sauce (1 syn)
Jelly and yoghurt (1,5 syns)
Hot choc (2 syns)

Monday
Breakfast- crunchy bran and milk
Snack- bananna and apple
Lunch- makerel and veg,yoghurt and fruit
Dinner- pork stir fry with rice

Not well today. I am actually off work sick and typing this from my bed. Got this nasty chesty icky cough tat kept me awake most of the night and a stupid cold too.

On the plus side i have a sneaky check on the scales (inno don't tell me off) and its showing a loss so fingers crossed I will have justice for last week!

Tuesday 31st January 2012

Sick day 2....

Still no better but have to go in tomorrow as its parents evening. Plus on thursday I am enrolling on a masters course so feel like i have to go in. This is me though. I genuinely get sick but feel guity for being off work...

Todays food.
Breakfast- crunchy bran and milk
Snack- fruit.
Lunch- left over stir fry fruit and yoghurt.
Dinner- Sausage, bacon, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes and maybe an egg.

Feel fed up. Watched too much tv and too many DVDS. I could never give up my job. I'd go insane!

Nik

What is going on. Only a pound off. Geeee whizz!

Changing to a red week this week.

Yesterdays food.
Breakfast- crunchy bran
Snack- bananna
Lunch- mackerel and veg
Dinner- chicken and veg with butternut squash.

Today
Breakfast- puffed wheat (b)
Snack- bananna
Lunch- tuna mayo and cuc sandwhich (b) 2 syns, clementine and yoghurt
Dinner- Chicken wrapped in bacon with laughing cow(a) and veggies.
Possibly a shared bottle of wine. (15 syns?)

Back