Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Apart from that this evening I had an orange and a carrot - I did well

Cranberry juice is good for a uti.... so I wouldn't beat yourself up to much about it. And you are doing really well anyway :D

10 stone 6.3 this morning. Heading for another on track day at nursery which I didn't think I could do!! :)

Well today wasn't on track. Got sent home from work after a couple of fainting episodes so I ate normal food (and some chocs)

Shake for bfast, lamb stew for lunch then after I was sent home ill I had 2 crumpets with butter, a bag of mint aero balls and chicken potato salad for tea

Back on it tomorrow hopefully x

Hope your feeling okay today yoyo? That sounds awful! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope your feeling okay today yoyo? That sounds awful! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Yes a bit better thanks - started my antibiotics this morning so hoping they will kick in soon x

Had another day off plan yesterday and weighed myself this morning and I'm...

10 stone 3.7!!! :D

Must be a fluke but it's a nice fluke! Lol x

So I haven't been on plan today but going to bed hungry which is my marker for I haven't eaten too much lol!

Had muesli for bfast, an apple and a banana. A seeded cracker with a thin slice of cheese and cucumber. And then for dinner I had lamb, carrots, asparagus and new potatoes, followed by a large slice of tarte au citron!

So like I said not a diet day :)

That sounds like an ok day to me, not too many calories I would guess. Have a good diet week. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good diet day today. Shake for bfast, lunch was a chicken and chickpea flatbread and some mango. Had a tiny chocolate someone gave me at college. Then I had an apple and just had my second shake of the day. That's all for me folks for today.

Well done Yoyo. x

Well done Yoyo. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks mere - food thoughts a go go, but thinking about stepping on the scales tomorrow is keeping me going. I wake up so excited when I'm in a losing phase :)

Cup of coffee and a handful of nuts and dried fruit to end the day

I'm HANGRY!!

You know? Hungry angry??

I'd better go to bed soon before I eat anything and everything!!

Oh dear, hope you get a good nights sleep. x

In bed now.. No one on these boards tonight to keep me on the straight n narrow. I'll have to do it myself *pats self on back*

My stomach is doing all kinds of gurgling.. Hope the scales are worth this tomorrow!

10 stone 4.3 this morning :)

10 stone 4 so I'm down to just one pack and two meals now..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back