NO way i would do CDC now

OM Goodness, what happened to minis? I disappear for a week and come back to mucho negativity!

I have read the ebay debate with some interest....my 5 foot 8in size 8 7.5 stone daughter ordered some LT on ebay to help her lose a stone because she wanted to be as thin as her model friend, so I have to say, I come down on the banning the sale of packs debate, as there is too much risk that the diet would be misused. However, it did take me some time to come to that conclusion on the basis that I believe in the free market and adult choice....but looking at the initial post, that is just a mad stance to take from reading an adult debate, even if it did get a little personal in places.

As for nige...well my current opinion is deliberately courting controversy perhaps? That may get me yelled at, but I see no other reason to join a VCLD support board to inform us all he does not agree with the diet we as adults have chosen to follow.:rolleyes:

The name Tina Turner suddenly springs to mind and I'm not quite sure why!!! :D :D (eh, Linda!!! :D ;))

On pain of death Miss Diva it cuts both ways, hang on that was Gloria Estefan.

Anyhow, back to the matter in hand.....

It's been a long time since we've had any deliberately inflammatory comments here on Minimins...and I guess Whistlefish knows that as well, hence the post and no further comments in support of his/her's opinion!!!

What is a Whistlefish anyway?

Aside from a little light relief as really we are not used to such inflamatory posts here, this is a serious thread and hopefully sense will prevail.

Someone told me that people who deliberately make inflammatory comments on messageboards are called "trolls" and that they do it just for fun - apparently it's a well-known phenomenon (news to me!) Anyone else heard of that?

Someone told me that people who deliberately make inflammatory comments on messageboards are called "trolls" and that they do it just for fun - apparently it's a well-known phenomenon (news to me!) Anyone else heard of that?

Yep. I have a whole load of graphics especially for them :D

No. 1

Good lord -there are people that destructive? Why? There are clearly some people who just need to get a life!

Troll-2.gif

:D

Hey!! Look at this one in my troll album!!

troll-1.jpg

I think I've seen that face before :D

hehe - Those are great KD!!

Trolls, aka Flamers, just try to stir things up for kicks. Some life, ay?

This site seems virtually troll free which is really really nice and a welcome change!!!

A few people may try to encite things, but everyone supports each other - there is a strong unity here. They won;t win. The trolls that is. :)

However, I would not consider this person or any others trolls. Trolls are REALLLLLLY offensive and obnoxious. This was just a bit or an ignorant comment. :)

IT'S HEDGEMAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trolls, aka Flamers, just try to stir things up for kicks. Some life, ay?

troll.jpg

However, I would not consider this person or any others trolls. Trolls are REALLLLLLY offensive and obnoxious. This was just a bit or an ignorant comment. :)

I do agree. I always wanted a troll at school. Everyone had them. Big, little, ones that went on top of pencils:cool: I asked for one for 'Christmas but got a gonk. Liked them too, but this wasn't the normal one:rolleyes:

I was quite envious of my friends trolls:eek:

Back