Non Scale Victories

Good effort Joanie! These victories are more tangible than the scale ones for sure

Good effort Joanie! These victories are more tangible than the scale ones for sure

I think so too- especially when you have a low week. Ultimately the reason we want to lose for a lot of us is to feel more comfortable in our skin not for a magic number on a scale so this reminds us of the huge strides towards getting our groves back!

Love this thread!!!

My non scale victory, since I started last wed

I went to cinema with group of friends and I only had water..... But I did sniff some popcorn!!!

Today my work colleague brought me in a scone for morning tea ( it's a habit we are in tea, scone and a chat) i graciously accepted the scone told her I'd eat it on my lunch as I had already had my breakfast.... I brought the scone home for my husband, that's a tough one the fresh scone smelled amazing!!

Lou that is serious willpower!! Well done!

Great weedee

I'm liking this thread I will be keeping an eye out for an NSV I can celebrate!

It's a greAt thread isn't it. I remembered it from my last stint on lipotrim. I will use anything I can to keep me focused on this diet.

Looking forward to seeing your NSV!!

I know it's only a small wee thing but I had visitors on Tuesday last and so had to buy goodies and milk for tea etc.

My NSV is just not letting myself be tempted by the remaining bars in the fridge (which I no longer need to open on a regular basis) so from Tuesday to Friday and they are still intact!!

Go me! They would normally have been munched the minute the visitors left!!

Omg I'm back and I post my old post up great to see new people posting and my nsv is seeing this helping me through day 1!

Haha fabulous! Can't wait until others notice!

First NSV I popped on a nightdress tonight for tanning and I can really see the difference, it looked horrific on Friday and I just lifted it off the dryer as I decided to use up some regular tan as I'm changing my sheets tomorrow.

Small victory but pleasantly surprised!

I have a semblance of ankles and my toes aren't a mass of sausages!!

Come on peops please post your nsvs no matter how small- as Deezer used to say positivity breeds positivity turn temptation into success because that's what it is a victory we would have missed out on! I'm not the only person who's toes are exerting thier independance!

Omg sometimes it's the strangest things you notice. I notice my ankles are returning from oblivion and can't wait for my collarbones to pop.

This thread is totally about celebrating the fabulous weird things that we notice or have happen because we're on this diet.

Back