Northern Ireland slimmers

Well done hun 2.5 lb is a great loss. I WI this morning and have sts which I am really dissapointed with as I have been good! Ah well onwards and upwards (or downwards in the old weight dept!!) x

Well done hun 2.5 lb is a great loss. I WI this morning and have sts which I am really dissapointed with as I have been good! Ah well onwards and upwards (or downwards in the old weight dept!!) x

Do not be annoyed if you sts. At least you are not gaining! Maybe you have lost inches?
Maybe this week try something different? Extra easy?

Good luck

Claire

hi there i am from bangor attend a tuesday night class .

Hi all, great to see a local thead :D, I have just joined last week, going to the Millisle group. doing ok just a lot to get your head around :sigh:

Its a great diet - sorry "life change"! I know what you mean about getting your head round it, it can be daunting but so flexiable once you get the hang of it. Good luck with your journey hun x

Well just had my first weigh in and 4lb's off so well pleased :D- although my OH has lost 7 :sigh: hope everyone else is doing ok

Last edited:
Well done on your losses - I lost .5, aw well could have been worse!

Well done both of you, I have my WI tomorrow night, I wll be happy with any loss, let you know, it all adds up in the end, not matter how well you do there is always someone who does better, mine coming off really slowly, but slow and steady wins the race, xx;)

Hi everyone - just spotted this thread this evening - cheers debs!

I'm from Bangor and have been on/off sw for over a year!

Keep her lite and we'll be xmas crackers not xmas puds lol

Paula, how are you finding the millisle group? The leader took us one week - have to say I left early :0(
AMx

Last edited:
Hey went to weigh-in tonight and lost 3.5 pounds and got my 1 and a half stone award, so i am over the moon - :D only 6 pounds to go until i get to my first goal!

Good luck everyone

Claire :D

Gosh guys you are all doing so great! Good going for the hubby too Paula!

My Wi is tomorrow and lets just say I am not holding my breath, I have been good this week but my scales are saying a gain this morning (sneaky WI). Tomorrow the truth will be out!!! lol x

Well done claire that is fantastic!

Well done claire that is fantastic!

Thank you :D

I am very focused at the moment - set a new goal - hoping to loose 10 pounds before my birthday now! Think i can do it!

Good luck with your weight loss

Claire

You can do it, and just think how great you will feel for christmas - your b -day is the same as my dad's :)

Hi all :) never noticed this thread before.

I've been doing S/W since Aug and have lost 1st 1lb :):) I want to lose another stone and a half.

The weight loss is slowing down at the minute :( think its because it too cold to be out walking and working in the gardens, which have turned into swimming pools after the past few days rain :rolleyes:

Anyway I attend the Carrickfergus group

Good luck in your weight loss journey

Hey Guys I forgot to post on Friday 2lb gone for me!! I'm hoping for a steady 1lb a week from now to Crimbo so fingers crossed!

I'm sure you will manage 10lb claire you are doing great so far. Welcome to our wee online group Lesserme!!!! I know what you mean about the weather making you want to stay indoors, I haven't been out for a good walk in what feels like weeks!!

Hi i have just started N'ards group last week, 2lbs off tonight, happy but know i am not eating enough so starving most of the time

goal for tomorrow - eat and never be hungry!!!!

Dont worry lesser it'll be off next week - eats loads pudgy thats the great thing about this diet

Back