nosey question - what is your personal reason for losing weight?

I'm doing it because My health has got worse due to overweight, I have type 2 diabetes, and cos of that have skin problems and now high blood pressure, I also want to look better and be able to choose nice clothes etc. Also due to have ovaries removed this year, doc has said it will be easier if I weigh less, and of course will reduce cancer risk for me. OV cancer runs high in our family, and I want to reduce any risk I have. I REALLY need to lose.

Good pics- really inspirational.I wanna b thin!! Hope u get to goal soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

when we're feeling down, hard to cope with: just think of our personal reasons to why we're putting ourselves through this.

theres been a couple of occassions where ive thought i cant do it.... BUT with my fertility appt in 4 weeks, i just cant stop doing this, id be mortified when i got to see the consultant and he commented on my weight (as he did with my last baby)

KEEP UP THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS PEEPS xxxxxxxx

I would just love to be slim again, booked a holiday for june so that can be my target and make me want to do it!!
xxxxx

I hate the way I look and I hope to maybe find love when I am more confident :)

wow Hannah you have lost loads of weight well done you look great xx

for me and my hubby I feel so fat, frumpy and insecure. have always been on the chunky side but at 25 went up to 18 1/2 stone size 22/24. so after lots of hard work at the gym (3 hrs a day 5 days a week) and eating healthy I managed to get to 11 st size 12/14 aged 28 maintained this for just over a yr then aged 29 I got ran over (not my fault btw) and then became immobile and very depressed weight slowly started increasing and I felt useless so antidepressants were prescribed in December I am now 15st. when I am out with my hubby and see slim ladies I feel so embarrassed, envious and insecure that my hubby looks at them instead. he is quiet supportive and says he lives me no matter but how can I expect him to love me if I cant even like myself. so heres to the 11st me again I will and must get there xx good luck every1 xx

Simple to feel more confident and hopefully to find Mr Right !!!! >.<

Back