Not a bad alternative to beer

mrstore said:
Oops didn't realise I'd quoted previous post lol. I've picked up the wrong stuff, I've got Bavaria not equator!!! Does anyone know the syns for this???? I have 7 more bottles in my fridge!! Eek!

According to syns online they are 3.5 syns per 330ml bottle

Thanks!!! :) might try and pour a bottle into a glass and give it to my OH, I just won't tell him there's no alcohol in it lol

every time i try to get these in tesco and asda they are sold out, still trying to find them as i would enjoy these when we get some more sun sitting in the garden. xx

I can't wait to try these. Sometimes in the summer when you fancy a nice cold beer it will be great to have a syn free option as when you just fancy a cold beer your dont necessarily wanting to get drunk

I didn't realise that asda sold them too as it just says Tesco in the mag... Thanks for the info!

yes a lady in our group said she seen them in asda, but they had gone when i went to buy them. xx

Just seen these in SW mag and had a thought, maybe I could mix one bottle of equator and one bottle of real lagerin a pint glass to get a half syn pint of 'beer' that has half the alcohol content but tastes much nicer than a shandy - it's got to be worth a go!

Do ASDA sell these, can you get them anywhere other thans Tesco?

Back