NSVs - Non Scale Victories

Had to get s link removed from my wrist watch!

£9 at Timpsons but still!

The doctor just said he was proud that I've lost so much weight and that I have decided to turn down bariatric surgery.

Todays NSV: Wore a figure hugging body for the first time. Bought it a few weeks ago and didn't have the confidence to wear it. Wore it out of the house for the first time today and it felt great!

Lovely . I met a friend and went to a spa for a swim etc yesterday. When she saw me she said how much weight ive lost. Actually ive not but i think its fat turned to muscle and walking 7miles a day my calveds are bigger

Earned my Platinum Body Magic award today :D
16 weeks of 150 mins of exercise every week (It's been more like 180-200 but only 150 is required for the award)
Loving the change i've seen in my body since making an effort to exercise and get fit. Can't wait to keep going and see where it leads :)

That pair of size 16 jeans that sits in the back of the wardrobe for 6/7 years, even though they don't fit, because 'one day I will loose weight and wear them again' now do up :woohoo:. They aren't that comfortable even though they are slightly stretchy and they are a big 16 but the button does up now which it didn't 4 weeks ago. My current size 20 jeans are staying up with the help of a belt now. Hoping the 16s will be comfortable enough to take on holiday at the end of august.

Back