NumptyMum's Journey To A Healthy Mummy

Sorry to hear you have gone through such a lot and so sorry that you lost your mum.

Welcome back and keep coming on her for support - there is a lot of it about. :)

Thank you I will need a lot of support to stay on the wagon when the going gets tough x

Day 3 done 100% and even avoided dipping into the childrens little stars chocs x

Have woken up with a banging headache but a little bit more energy. Felt a little hungry aswell but as soon as i got my half a litre of water down me i was fine. Lol I even had a dream of food last night but as I remind myself this isn't forever so feel spurred on. This week so far is going great but I am starting to think of next week when the kiddies are going back to school/pre-school/play group how its gonna be. Next week will be very testing for me especially with drinking water. Oh well will have to deal with it and be more organised x

Food for today:

Cafe Latte shake (yummy)
Tea
Cottage pie (need to finish these don't like them anymore) with 200g of broccoli
Chocolate and Coconut bar (yum)
Tea
2 boiled eggs
150ml of skimmed milk
3 litres of water

Urrgghh really had to force that cottage pie down me, don't know how many more I have left but will have to try and finish them off first or maybe my tastebuds might change again. Feel full now but sick :sigh:

Hi there,

sorry to hear you've been through a difficult time recently. You seem nicely in the zone now.

Just popped by to say good luck with the rest of your journey. I look forward to hearing how well you do

Back