On my Atkins journey

Bit fed up to be honest, lost nothing AGAIN, yes I know it's the red wine but I still lost on WW last year doing the same. :cry:

I made the celeriac chips yesterday with egg......not too keen. :eek:

And I made my gingerbread MiM's today and it's that soggy it hasn't even cooked after an hour in the oven, it smells pretty good but it has the texture of cake mix. :( I think I have put way too much liquid in.

I am REALLY missing some carby food like bread and chocolate, so am thinking of something............don't know what?

Low carb? Back onto WW? Do SOME exercise at least? Decisions, decisions........:sigh:

hmmm, well see for me drink isnt a problem, im so not bothered by it. I think maybe give it a week with just a drink at the weekend, you wont miss it, bet you that ;)

Wasn't your weigh in today???? :confused:

yep and i sts, so its happened to me too toots, i know why though... so im cool with it xxx

ps, have a think about what made you quit WW? did you gain everything you lost back again?

Maybe you just need to shout on the whooshie fairy too?

big hugs lovie xxx

Ditto on the big hugs - what about one serious week on induction - just protein and leafy greens and then evaluate at the end of the week?

hugs mate,i soooooo know what you mean,
id did the same,couldn't decide what to do,
then made a pac to do a induction solid,and i'm hanging on.
going to weigh tomorrow and hopefully i will have something
nice to report

Where you off to Silver, it's been a pleasure to have you on the thread. Good luck with what ever you decide to do, you will always be welcome here :)

Good luck silver;)

:cry::badmood::bighug:

Sad times :( but I hope whatever it is you do it works for you love xxxx

Not every die suits every person Silver, good luck on whatever you try and do.

Thanks everybody, I think it was the celeriac chips on Sunday (gross) and the soggy MiM's yesterday that did it for me, I just thought I can't do this for LIFE!! :break_diet:

And as much as it was a novelty having bacon and eggs, I only had 1 piece, 2 at most as I am not that much of a bacon lover.......................

Soooo anyway I will still be on it for a few more day as I have a lot of food in my fridge. :D

I don't know what I will do at this stage. Still thinking up a new battle plan but for sure I have learnt SO MUCH this past 4 weeks about carbs I know I won't go down that MEGA carby path again.

Thank you ALL for your support and encouragement, and good luck to you all, no doubt I will pop in again and expect to see BEFORE and AFTER shots of you all, and would still love to meet up with those of you going to the reunion. :)

Last edited:
Back