On my way to lose 4 stone in 5 months

Omg I have some will power just got back from asda n KFC n resisted my hubby trying to force me ditch diet today! He kept saying c'mon 1 day start tmro blah blah.. Right from 9 till now. I resisted so chuffed. I did think I wud break if he kept pushing it so glad I didn't. Now to eat my mac n cheese. Plz don't disappoint me sns xxx

He's also dieting. M trying to make him low carb food n so wenever he's about to break m like ok eat this or that but m not going to the effort of making u tasty low carb diet food. So far it's worked n he stops let's see for how long!!

Naughty hubby tempting you like that!! Well done on resisting x

I know right!! Lol this morning woke up thinking I had eaten last night felt awful but as soon as I realised I hadn't was elated! Great feeling. Had the choc shake n cheesy pasta last night. Choc shake was ok. The cheesey pasta ok too I'm sure iv seen ppl rave about this.. But why? There was like 6 macaroni pieces. It was def like a soup as someone has said. Not that impressed tbh.
Today had a cambridge porridge as all out of sns only got 1 pkt sent. Later m going to do a meal. Looking forward to that. Got sent loads of food from my grabs last night. She had a party and it was catered. So got sent loads of seekh kebabs and roast chicken tikka. Will do me with my veg. Thoh m predicting the quantity of meat will be quite tiny! But it's food! :D so that's good. Feeling good today. Don't know if I'm in ketosis. But feeling good. Hope it lasts xx

Yay glad you're feeling good and focused. I hate the mac cheese, was too hard for me and sauce was rank! No idea how much meat is allowed as I do 4 packs but bet it's not much at all. Enjoy it though, eat teeny bits slowly to make it last longer lol x

Yeah thanks! :) taking tiny minute bites is the plan! ;) had a raspberry shake. Was yum. Enjoyed it. Dinner later n then a soup or a shake depending on how I feel.
Just bin told by hubby mil dropping in unexpectedly.. Mannnnnn.. Why on a Sunday evening? No fair! I know it's mean but I hope she goes quickly n doesn't expect dinner. Like I need notice for that u know. Mine usually comes n sits n sits not knowing social etiquette to leave after a certain time.. Hmmmm.. Well looking forward to dinner later anyway xx

I'm lucky that all my family live in Glasgow/West Kilbride so no dropping in unexpectedly here x

Feel so weird after eating. Like I shouldn't have. Made sure was exactly 100 grms protein and 190 grams cooked veg. Thing is coz the stuff was catered I don't know how it was cooked. Didn't look greasy or anythng looked like grilled kebabs like on a skewer (seekh kebab) n the chicken was also like charcoaled n stuff but I don't know if they used any yoghurt oil etc in the marinade! Was tasty but def felt weird n strange eating it. Now I feel really full and guilty incase I messed up :(

Hiya sounds like your doing well :) having a few day-ja-vu's reading your diary. I tried the Mint choc shake the other night and was awful, so chucked a sweetener in- still awful lol. And my mean other half also sat munching a KFC in front of me- they're just mean aren't they :p when do u weigh in? X

I would avoid marinaded food in the future as you don't know what it's been cooked in. I'm not sure if any sauces are allowed, the S&S website will list what's allowed xx

Hi Lucy! Yeah it's hard wen u hav to watch others eat biut so far so good lets hope it lasts! My weigh in is on Tuesday, tmro. M feeling Less bloated so hope it's a good one! What about u? U just started too right? How's it going? Xx

I know jewel ur so right. In future going to stick to something I know is 100% allowed. How r u doing anyway? Xx

So today hav had a cambridge porridge and sns mushroom soup which I liked. Got two packs to go.

Ok so first weigh in... Drum roll.... I weigh 12.4.4st !!!! Was 13st wen I started!!! That's nearly ten pounds as I was hoping for!!! So happy.. Now to keep it consistent and not give up! The test will be in the duration.

I did eat something I shouldn't have last night. Went to my friends n nvr had time for two packs. By time got home felt had no energy like literally I needed something. So had a mug of tea with a nature valley ginger granola bar. It was just one I had and the cals in are like 95 or something. But I did need it. Then after I had a red fruits shake. Felt much better then.
today I have woke up with a sore jaw?? Lol don't know whether it's the after effects of the flu or just that I laughed so much last night! Anyway hope everyone having a good week!!

So had tomato soup for breakfast today :0 lol all out of porridge do still have cambridge shakes left but want to finish sns stuff so I can order tonight!! Man I'm needing my bars back. Got veg soup spicy spaghetti n mild curry left. Not a great day pack wise.. My mouth is sore today.. Like my jaw n teeth. I get so many weird pains like an old granny! Taken 2 painkillers hope it helps x

Well done on the weigh in result!! That's very impressive and a great first weeks loss!! Well done. Cor, you'll be seeing a pretty little 11 on those scales in no time! Bet you can't wait!!

Hope you feel better soon. Paracetamol should help the achyness. Xx

Thanks Sammy!! :) I hope I do see 11 soon. I've not seen 11 for a few years now so will be really wonderful when I get to that. Thanks so much. Onwards and downwards as is the motto here!!! Xx

Just having mild curry and it is vile! Like completely ewww and yuckkk.. Not evn pepper and chilli flakes doing anythng to it :( can't finish it. Got to still try veg soup n spicy spaghetti for today. plz be better plz my darling packages xx

Back