Once It's Gone.. It's Gone! Forever! - Anella's Diary :)

Yestderday, Had my usual, Weetabix (chocolate) in the morning before work - eating at 4am is so hard :( - At work, I had a Total Greek yogurt 0% with honey, a banana, clementine, watermelon, green tea (with tiny bit of honey). When I got home I had 2 x slices of my own wholemeal bread (soldiers) with two boiled eggs. I had an Alpen light bar & later on I had three more clementines and then a Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce. Lots of water/Green tea inbetween.

This morning I had lost another 1lb! Down to 11st 6 (& a pesky 1/4)lbs! Our official weigh day is Sundays (not in a SW class, just at home). I started on the SW plan again last Thursday, so it will be a 4lb (at least loss) in a week.. not bad! It could be more if I stopped overdoing the HEX B.. making the other things (weetabix/alpen/bread) count as syns.. - but I MUST have my egg and soldiers everyday! I will cut out one or the other soon if I see the weight loss slow down or stop. So far though, I'm happy! Still.. I have 1st at least to go, urgh. 8lbs more to get where I was when I stopped going to class last year :'( !!

Just another quick update (if anyone out there is reading this)! - Today I weighed in at 11st 5lbs which means since last THURSDAY - I have lost 5 POUNDS! Great first week back! The good news is that I *could* be doing better too.. I'm currently not doing any exercise, just walking in work (pushing a heavy trolley full of 8 totes & also some heavy lifting) as in, I will lift home shopping crates (sometimes full of tins or with 5-6 2L bottles of coke in them daily! I need to start the 30DS again! I also NEED to cut down on the HEX B (I tend to overdo the weetabix/toast combo daily - therefore having to syn my toast or weetabix). Think I will just cut one out & have one or the other!

Anyway, I'm off to update my stats & fingers crossed lose more lbs today! :)

5lb is a fantastic loss, well done. And I'm sure all that heavy lifting and shifting counts as body magic. I know I couldn't do it, I'm a weakling!! xx

Hello all.

Yes I sadly went AWOL. I reached my 2st award & got down to 10st 12lbs down from 12st 13lbs last September (2013) & both me & the OH decided to leave SW as our consultant was leaving. We were happy with where we were & decided we would carry on at home. Yeah, sure, this lasted a few months but then I crept back to 11st 4lbs (I would go up to 11st 7lbs then back to 11st 4lbs). However, I have now crept up to 11st 12lbs & I have put on LOTS of inches - back to the point where my pants aren't fitting & so on. Argh!

So, lastnight, the OH & I decided to re-join SW with a great new consultant & we were glad to see a few old faces! Looking forward to STICKING to it this time. Since we stopped last year the OH was having gall bladder problems, which ended up in pancreatitis (however you spell that)! It was very, very serious. He had his gall bladder op in the end & now we are SERIOUS about sticking to SW for life :)

So here I am, back again. Today is the first day on the plan. I HAVE been naughty already this morning finishing off last nights (giant) toblerone, not the end of the world.. The plan is to do a week, maybe two just healthy eating with a bit of walking & then I will be starting the 30DS (30 day shred) to help shift the inches. Another thing we are doing this time is taking measurements! So wish us luck! :) Hope to see some old faces here too! x

Thanks! Yeah it's what the consultant said too.. treat it like you've never done it before & refresh yourself with all the rules etc.. :) Hopefully will succeed this time haha x

Just an update (if anyone's out there) - so this week has been great so far!

Weigh day is on Thursday & according to the home scales, I'm already down from 11st 12lbs to 11st 8 & a quarter lbs! This is awesome, considering I'm not doing any exercise at the moment.. I will start the 30DS dvd next week. It's also awesome considering on the first official day of the diet I had three large Toblerone pieces! I'm doing things a bit differently this time though. Last time we (the OH & I) did SW we took it SO seriously. We only had like, 5 syns at MOST a day, we were weighing ourselves EVERY day & we were cutting out so many things if they weren't superfree.. & other things such as bread. On weigh day, we used to stop eating after 2pm, we won't be doing that this time either (our weigh in is at 7pm)!
I've not been trying super hard this week (exercise-wise) either, as we all know you don't get any prizes for the first week :p Haha, so next week, watch out!

So, what am I eating? Well, yesterday, I enjoyed 1 x slice toast with scrambled egg & a kids size tin of spaghetti (Madagascar shapes)! I sunbathed outside, drank plenty of water along with 1 x grapefruit, 1 x mango & a punnet of raspberries. For dinner/tea I had some new potatoes, 2 x quorn *frozen* sausages, marrowfat peas & some sweet chilli sauce on the side.
The day before we enjoyed Steak with new potatoes, the steak was rump, but not much fat (I used to only buy fillet or sirloin, however, rump has THE nicest flavour)! Syn-wise, I am having healthy snacks which are from the NAKD range. So I'll enjoy some nakd raisins (infused with different flavours - orange, cola, cherry etc). If you haven't tried them already, they are AMAZING. They taste like sweets but the ingredients are literally 100% infused raisins, no crap @ 3.5 syns a bag. Other syns... probably the butter on my 1 x slice of toast (yes I use REAL butter), not that light stuff which tastes horrible! We also enjoy freeze pops on a hot day (0.5 syns for 2)!

Colin so far has lost 5lbs, so he's doing great! Again, that's without any exercise.. no walking, no nothing. Considering he sits in an office 9-5pm, this is great!

Today, so far I've had 1 x tin spaghetti on 1 x toast (with butter), green tea & water. 1 x greek 0% yogurt. I'm planning to snack on some Mango/other fruit later, for lunch I'm planning on having a tin (yes, shame on me) of Heinz Spaghetti Bolognese! These are 3syns for a big 400g tin, or 1.5syns for a small one! Then for dinner/tea some new potatoes again (we have bought lots locally), with either some quorn sausages again! Loving them at the minute :) In-between, I'll be drinking my lovely Twinings Salted Caramel or Caramelized apple green tea.. & plenty of water!

Wish me luck & good luck to everyone else with this week's weight loss!

A very interesting read Anella. Will have to have a look at your Aspartame link when I am less busy.

Good luck with your new start. I have one of those at least 2 times a month :)

Thank you! Yeah we were bad to stop going to SW, we've learnt our lesson though and back in it for good now good luck to you and keep in touch here, I'd love to chat to a few people to help keep me motivated! X

Will do that. Not a bad day today.
Egg.bacon.toms & toast for breakfast. Jacket spud, low fat noodles & banana for lunch. Dinner was chicken thighs, sw chips, BNS chips, courgette, onion. salad cream 1syn
2 bananas & 2 mullerlights.
Could still eat but hoping I can manage not to for the rest of the evening.

Just seen this Doreen :) sounds good!

Well, I was back in work today after having Sun, Mon, Tue off - for those who don't know, I currently work at Asda as a home shopper (yep, I do your shopping)! I'm one of these people who went away did my BA degree, then my MA but couldn't find work in what I wanted to do (I'm still trying) so for now I'm at Asda. To be fair, it's a good job. Living in a place where everyone knows someone you know means seeing the same faces day to day & chatting a bit too much :p

& so for work.. I get up at 3.50am (to be there for a 5am start). Yep, this sounds horrible, however, on the plus side, I get to finish at 10am (most days). At the latest we finish at midday-ish. So, on days like this (sunny) it IS a bonus to get home & sunbathe the rest of the day! But, what does that mean with SW? Well, this morning I got up actually at 3.50am like I should, not snoozing until 4am..4.05am..etc. I made chopped up some strawberries, added some blueberries, grapes and blackberries into my lunchbox (which is an awesome one with the different compartments)! I also packed an Alpen cherry bakewell light bar (I stocked up before they changed the calorie amount)! Before I left I grabbed a banana & ate it on the way in the car! We have our break around 8am, so it IS breakfast, even though in your head it feels like lunch. It's just weird!

The hardest thing is sitting there when everyone else is helping themselves to a cup of milky coffee or tea & some buttery toast! Toast is free at work (they leave lots of various loaves by the toaster for us)! There are also two vending machines full of sweets, crisps, chocolate etc etc.. argh! Before restarting SW I must confess I would help myself to one or two slices of toast along with a locally made toffee yogurt (yum)! I thought I wouldn't be full today with just the fruit & Alpen light bar, having just changed my diet since last Thursday (& for the last few days at home, I'd been having a small tin of spaghetti on toast - quite filling). It was fine, I had a nice cup of Salted Caramel green tea & some sips of water & off I went.

We finished at 10am & when I got home I waited until dinner time & had some -quick- egg fried rice (made myself obviously) with some peas mixed in, I went outside & had some blueberries, orange infused raisins (3.5 syns) & a greek yogurt. LOTS of water, then I waited until 4.30pm to have some smoked haddock, new potatoes, sweetcorn & carrots with the OH who came home early! I've had another yogurt for pudding.

For some reason, I 'feel' heavy today, I think its because I had the rice - which, looking back - I don't know why I was craving that! It was all free of course but, yeah, I just feel like I've eaten loads! Hopefully I will be okay for weigh day tomorrow! The only pain in the butt thing is, because I get up so early.. I can't weigh myself in the morning accurately to see around what I weigh! Getting up so early, I'm always heavier than I would be if I slept in till 8am. Bah, we'll see..

Tomorrow will be a 'light day' - NO starchy carbs (potatoes, rice, pasta)! I'll be sticking to fruit, salad & plenty of water! Also, Friday will be the day I start my 30DS dvd again so Wish me luck!

What time do you get weighed.

When I worked nights in a call centre and got weighed at 5.30pm. I would have my breakfast at 7.30am when home from work, do a few bits in the house then go to bed. I didn`t eat anything else till after weighin. In those days I seemed to stick to it more but being at home on my own it is much harder I find. When was done home for dinner then work to start at 11pm.

Basically I had dinner for breakfaqst when I got up and breakfast for dinner before bed. Worked well really.

What time do you get weighed.

We go to the 7pm class which isn't too bad..but you do feel like stuffing your face when you come in, haha - especially working as a home shopper where you see all the food! Luckily now, I take advantage of the healthy food offers that I see! x

Weigh in later & argh, I'm nervous :p

Good luck. xx

Thank You! At least I'll get to find out what she officially put down as my weight last week.. She forgot to put it in the book & because I was chatting away I didn't even notice myself! Haha! I'm pretty sure I was 11st 12lbs.. it would be a bonus if I was at the heavy end of 11st12lbs & she's put down 13lbs.. let's hope so! Don't know why I'm feeling nervous tonight.. I've done this before, maybe because it's the first weigh in of many! Will update here tomorrow with the results! I have work tomorrow, which means when we get home about 8.30pm I'll be going straight to bed :( !

So my official weight for last week was actually 11st 12.5lbs - so an extra half on.. so I'll edit my weight in my stats & graph :p Every little helps!

My first weight loss was -3lbs which I'm happy with & Colin lost 6.5lbs! So yeah, happy happy! Considering we didn't do any exercise at all. I DID say I was going to start my 30DS today however, I ended up having to go sort some other things & also take Tina (our chihuahua) to the vet for her annual booster! By the time I got home, I made tea etc & yeah, no time.. I'm thinking of starting it on Monday now.. as I have work tomorrow & after work we're busy at the other house (which we are renovating - click my link below for my personal blog)! I'm off work Monday, Tuesday, so I'll have ALL the time in the world, haha :)

Today's food diary:
BREAKFAST (@4am) - 1 x banana & an 0% total greek yogurt.
BREAKFAST (@ 8am - work break) - chopped up strawberries with blackberries, blueberries & grapes, 1 x Alpen Bar (Hex B) & a Koko chocolate milkshake (comes under milk allowance).
LUNCH - ***Don't judge me!!!*** Tesco tinned irish stew (that's been in the cupboard for ageeees. FREE on EE.
DINNER - Salad (lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn, boiled egg, 1 x slice ham (chopped up) & beetroot.

Snacks - 1 x Mango.. water, 1 x cup of tea.. that's it I think :) Bed soon for me for work again tomorrow ugh! How has everyone else done this week? x

Well done you for your loss this week. Food looks good too. I need to go to Tesco and get some of that Irish Stew. Must get the right one too.

I lost 3lb this week. I had put on 4lb over the previous 2 weeks so very pleased with that. Had a bad Friday evening and bad saturday morning, but back on track from 2pm.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Well done on your loss :)

Scales are showing 11st 6 (& a quarter)lbs this morning! So a (unofficial) loss of 3lbs since Thursday's class! I'd be happy with that for class, but tomorrow I start the 30DS so hopefully more will drop off before then, we'll see! I've been 100% on plan - on Friday/Saturday morning it was the usual 0% Total Yogurt before leaving work, then at work my chopped up strawberries, blackberries, blueberries & grapes with an Alpen Bar & a small bottle of evian :)

For lunch on Friday - I'm pretty sure (I don't remember 100%) I had 1 x tin of heinz spaghetti bolognese = 3 syns. For dinner I had a salad bowl (lettuce, sweetcorn, beetroot, cucumber, 1 x boiled egg & 1 x slice ham) - lots of water & a mango.

Yesterday (Saturday) for lunch - I did use up some syns (which is RARE for me, I hardly go over 5 a day)! We had a LOT of work to do down at the house we're renovating, so Colin had bought a Poached salmon & cucumber sandwich. The brand was 'Pick of the Pantry' which I can't find the syns for - but most sandwiches come up at around 14/15 syns. It was on wholemeal bread. I felt a bit bad having it, even though IT WAS allowed.. but I do like to stick with free/superfree foods when trying to reach target! For dinner, I made some wholewheat pasta with Tuna & sweetcorn with a dollop of extra light mayonnaise - for both Colin & I.. I took it down to the other house with a couple of fat free yogurts & water :) When I got home I had a Mango & that was it for the day.

This morning I woke up & had 2 x Quorn sausages, beans, 1 x wholemeal toast with 2 x fried eggs (all in fry light). Sounds like a lot, but it IS a Sunday & it is all allowed (sausages are 1 syn each) I also had some coffee before the food & a banana while it was cooking - then afterwards a small bottle of water. Afterwards I plan on having some leftover Tuna pasta for either lunch/dinner & that other tin of Tesco Irish stew I found for lunch/tea. Plenty of water & let's see how it goes :) !

Back