One meal a day diet. Your comment will be appreciated.

Im glad you posted a comment summergirl! I took some advice but i am under so much pressure and i know that i have to go and i have to lose weight so i have no other option, My plan is to snack on fruit and a yogurt or rasins each day if im hungry. I will have fruit or a yogurt for breakfast and nothing until my healthy dinner time unless i need to snack and i will be drinking alot of water all day. This doesnt sound really bad to me, it sounds healthy.

Its not so much that its not healthy, its the un-healthy weight that you are trying to achieve that we are pointing out, but clearly you have made up your mind on the weight you want to go to, and the diet you are going to follow, so I am not being rude, but I have no more comments to make on this thread.

You don't have to go and you do have an option. You should never ever feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do - ever! Especially something so ridiculous as dropping to 6.5st!!!!

Aww thanks that makes me feel way better. Your input makes sense to me summer, its definitely not that easy to say no in my circumstances. My relatives have been talking about getting me a shoot for weeks and i was all for it, now im not all for it because i feel fat in comparasson and so stressed because i have to stick to this diet and im worried the diet wont work aswell. My coach tried so hard to get me this,he posted my picture on alot of sites and posted my picture away to some places even in another country! lol so i cannot say no. Its all my fault so dont feel bad for me. Your tan is smokin in that photo btw!

I don't feel bad for you I feel annoyed that we've given you advice and it seems it's fallen on deaf ears.

Oh dear...
There is absolutely no guarantee that you will lose weight from your face, arms or legs, in fact if you are already on the slim side then it is likely to come off your muscles. And as for cheekbones my 5ft 3 daughter was 6 stone a couple of years ago (was 16 and hadn't filled out yet, despite a hearty appetite) and everyone used to grab her pudgy cheeks, they were the only pudgy thing on her mind, it was only when she finally managed to gain weight that she finally got her much longed for boobs.

No idea of your age but if you are under 20-21 you really need to be careful losing weight as you will deplete your body of nutrients it needs to continue to grow. Osteoporosis is a horrible disease for anyone but when you get it in your 20's its got to be soooo much worse (and to know that its self inflicted would be a double downer) and that is one thing that you are definitely risking bu going so low in weight. Nothing, not even your relatives disapproval is worth it.

If you are not overweight, then why do you want to lose so much weight? How tall are you? 6 and a half stone, seems very low to me, unless you are only 4 foot 10 inches, in which 6.5 stone would be your ideal weight!

thats was i was wondering too!

Cat, I'm afraid that I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and join the others in saying that you really should be thinking seriously about whether or not what you're proposing to do (ie get down to a weight that is unhealthy) is a good idea or not! I was really skinny in my teens, about 7 1/2 stone at 5'6" and used to do all kinds of daft things to stay at that weight....I really don't think that a job, even a one-off, that demands that you be physically unhealthy is a good idea! OK I guess that plenty of models are naturally skinny, as are a lot of women in real life, but if you have to constantly yo-yo diet to get there?????? And the advice is right, you simply cannot spot-reduce......

As for your mum??? does she really think that it's Ok? how old are you sweetheart?

For the sake of your health, read back through the advice posted on this thread and tell your mum to take a hike......

Another one concerned here about your low weight desire. You should try and stay within a healthy BMI, its the ranged deemed healthiest by the medical proffessionals. your family are advising you against a healthy choice. With regard to you feeling fat, I bet you will look better than the 'skinnier girls' if you don't lose that extra half stone. Good luck with your future honey, please do consider the advice given here.

Back