One stone at a time target/challenge.

I think we should introduce ourselves... fancy a little quiz....

Name: Carly
Home: Carlisle in Cumbria
Weight loss so far: 20 stone 5 down to 17 stone 10... 37lbs :D
Favourite food: Pizza
Least Favourite food: unfortunately don't like fruit or veg.... but I am working on it... getting a blender and chopper for chrimbo so I can cook stuff/ smoothies etc... one day at a time :D
5 reasons for dieting: 1) to shop in topshop 2) to feel happy when looking in mirror 3) to feel healthy 4) to never be called names in the street again 5) for me!

xxx

Name: Lisa
Home: Oldham, Manchester
Weight Loss So Far: 0.5 lbs :D
Favourite Food: Too many to name!
Least Favourite Food: Brussel Sprouts
5 Reasons for Dieting: 1) Shop in River Island 2) Feel better in myself 3) look better 4) Spend loads of money on clothes everyweek! 5) to feel like the OLD ME !

Great Idea Carly !

Lisa x

Lovely reasons!!! How much do u hope to lose angel? Xx

Do you know, I don't really have a set weight in mind, would be happy in size 12.

But 1 stone at a time is my best goal I can set myself, I don't like to look too much at Government guidelines, as its a load of poo! like the government lol!

Lisa x

Hehe :) one stone at a time :)

We are doing a Minimins meet in Manchester on 19th nov if u are free :D xx

Where is it and what time ?

I will more than likely not be able to meet, due to very important things planned! Being Breaking Dawn at Pictures! Me and 15 of my friends have booked V.I.P box at piccies and I think we will be making a full day of it, in celebration of Bella and Edward getting married! eeekk I can not wait!

Are the meetings often ?

Lisa x

I'm in!

I was in the 13's before weight watchers, now I'm in the 12's so next step = 11's!! Woop

That sounds like a nice day... We are there all day sat and Sunday so u could meet us sometime if u like?! There is a fb group :) this is the first meet tried!! :)

Welcome chunky monkey ;) x

That sounds great!

Cheers :)

Lisax

Are u on fb? Xx

yep, I have inboxed you

Lisa x

That made me lol!! poor fella... that's interesting - what are the differences you have noticed?

Well for one the weekly points vary depending on how much you weigh, so those with not much left to lose are on 35 weekly points instead of the 49 I am on at the moment.

Also I am not sure if you guys have the filling portions (no idea what it would actually be called in English as the Germans have some oddly specific words which don't translate) so you can eat as much pasta as you want to fill yourself but only count it as 7 points or as much chicken as you feel full with and only count 5 points, obviously you can't eat it until you explode or that is cheating :p

Have already posted on the November challenge but here are my quiz answers:

Name: Anna

Home: Esslingen in Germany, but originally from Milton Keynes

Occupation: I am trying to learn enough German to get by, so right now I'm a kept woman :)

Weight loss so far: 23 stone 9 down to 20 stone 2.5 = 48.5lbs

Favourite food: Pizza

Least Favourite food: MUSHROOMS!! Pure evilness, bleugh bleugh bleugh!

5 reasons for dieting: 1) to feel more confident 2) to wear girly clothes and not big, baggy, sack-like clothing 3) to be treated like a normal person and not a fat one 4) to not be scared about walking through crowded pubs/restaurants 5) to be able to shop wherever I want to

You still got your mojo morgenmuffel !

Lisa x

I'm in!

I was in the 13's before weight watchers, now I'm in the 12's so next step = 11's!! Woop

Fantastic! well you more than welcome to join us lot!

Lisa x

I do, even though we went to one of my BFs friends last night for dinner, the guy knows we're doing WW and yet served us a Cheese fondue with bread to dip... very yummy but lucky I saved all my weekly points and most of my dailies for it!

Morgenmuffel x

:eek: At least you saved ya points!

Lisa x

Hi girls, can I join your challenge please?? I've 7lb to get into my next stone and want to get there NOW!!! Patience is not my forte!

Name - Gail
Age - 38
Home - Warrington, Cheshire
Occupation - Operational Support Manager
Weight loss so far - 1lb
Favourite Food - Crusty bread
Least favourite food - fish
5 reasons for dieting - to be a yummy mummy, to wear a bikini without turning blue cos I'm holding my tummy in so much, so my hubby always finds me attractive, to be able to go for a meal and njoy it without feeling guilty and that everyone's looking at me, for me because I really want to do it this time!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls, can I join your challenge please?? I've 7lb to get into my next stone and want to get there NOW!!! Patience is not my forte!

Name - Gail
Age - 38
Home - Warrington, Cheshire
Occupation - Operational Support Manager
Weight loss so far - 1lb
Favourite Food - Crusty bread
Least favourite food - fish
5 reasons for dieting - to be a yummy mummy, to wear a bikini without turning blue cos I'm holding my tummy in so much, so my hubby always finds me attractive, to be able to go for a meal and njoy it without feeling guilty and that everyone's looking at me, for me because I really want to do it this time!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi welcome !

Good reasons! Remember them to keep you on track! so 7lbs ! that shouldn't take long then :)

Good Luck!
Lisa x

Name - Diane
Age - 39
Home - Northampton
Occupation - Dental health educator
Weight loss so far - 7 stone
Favourite Food - Mmmmmm all food ;)
Least favourite food - ???? Lol
5 reasons for dieting - to feel better in my own skin, to be fitter I'm taking my black belt in karate next July. Health. So I can buy nicer clothes. So I can actually be in holiday pic's instead of hiding behind the camera!!

Carly, I try and weigh myself just the once on a Saturday but sometimes I can't resist!!! The 2lbs didn't disappear this week :( oh well!!
Yes get your mum to weigh you, you seem
V motorvated your'll be just fine :)
I'm on Facebook to.... Diane Pawsey if you fancy sending me a friends request that'll be cool...

D x

Back