Onion Rings and Breaded Mushrooms with a garlic dip - FREE!!!!!!

Excellent thanks!

Love the sound of this recipe, can't wait to try it, and I will be able to make it with gluten free breadcrumbs, and hubby will be able to eat them too!

I made the most delicious breaded onion ring and mushrooms and they were FREE as long as you use the 2 slices of bread as a healthy extra.

I toasted the bread then hand blended it to make the bread crums, then added some cajun spice and S&P. Then cut thick onion rings and diped them in egg as well as the mushrooms then coated them in the bread crums and sprayed with fry light and baked them for 20 minutes.

For the dip i mixed a raw finely chopped garlic in Quark Cheese and added a bit of skimmed milk so to thin the quark a bit then some S&P and its done!

The dip was really tasty with the mushroons and onions i couldnt believe its FREE!!!!!!

ooh these sound beautful i always like my side dishes (hence why im over weight haha) but knowing i can still have them even tho im losing weight sounds fab!! you certainly dont have to deprieve yourself on this plan :)

Back