Step 1 Sole Source + Paradise lost, regained yadda yadda...back to try again

Morning Lou,

I'm glad your niece is so much better.
I hope you will be soon, too.
There is an awful lot of illness going around, right now. I guess it's that time of year.

Morning mum,

Hope you're well this morning xx

Just dropping in mum! Come back :) xx

Morning chica - great to see you here again. I've missed you.

well I hope you come back soon :) xxx

All I am doing is having a lurk at the moment. I just cannot get my head around any kind of diet at the moment and I don't know why. Keep looking on here for inspiration and there is plenty of that but it is not registering with me for some reason. We are just a few weeks away from Spring, although looking out of the window you wouldn't think it :( I keep imagining being nice and slim and looking good in all the pretty dresses that will be in the shops soon. Crazy. Just should get my 'arris into gear really otherwise that will be another summer I will have spent avoiding the beach etc.

All I am doing is having a lurk at the moment. I just cannot get my head around any kind of diet at the moment and I don't know why. Keep looking on here for inspiration and there is plenty of that but it is not registering with me for some reason. We are just a few weeks away from Spring, although looking out of the window you wouldn't think it :( I keep imagining being nice and slim and looking good in all the pretty dresses that will be in the shops soon. Crazy. Just should get my 'arris into gear really otherwise that will be another summer I will have spent avoiding the beach etc.

Why don't you read your blog posts mum for some motivation :) May take you back to 2009 where we both felt so so good x Some inspiration may come from there. Not saying CWP necessarily, but to do any diet. It's January, which means by spring you'll be feeling great again :)

(I think you look great already, I'd love to be 11 and a half stone! But I know you want to feel good again) xx

​I am in just such a rut Jess, what with the job and spending so much time on my own. Just manically trying to tread water. I need some direction but Lord knows where it is going to come from. Need some oomph and quickly!! xx

Well look at all the familiar faces on here...stick with it Chels x

I'm very well thank you. Been divorced and getting remarried since I was last on here, getting married in June so trying to lose a bit of the weight regained ready for my dress! Can't believe it was 2009 I started this, still haven't got to grips with the maintenance and know I will always be up and down. Do love this forum tho :) x

I'm very well thank you. Been divorced and getting remarried since I was last on here, getting married in June so trying to lose a bit of the weight regained ready for my dress! Can't believe it was 2009 I started this, still haven't got to grips with the maintenance and know I will always be up and down. Do love this forum tho :) x

​Wow, a lot has happened to you then. I bet you will look gorgeous in your dress. Hope you post up loads of photos x

Back