Party - It's not going as planned

Hi Taz,

Now the dates set, you just have to focus on it.... lol easier said than done, I like you veer in the opposite direction when I set myself challenges!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

I was just wondering, as you do so much exercise, do you have the extra calories etc to counterbalance???

Nas x

Thanks Nas

I don't conciously have extra calories but I am never strict enough with myself so I always end up having too much! I have to lose 1lb a week to hit my party target which should be really do-able but I'm not regular with my losses so we'll see!

x

Well it's no secret that I am doing really badly at the moment but this party WILL happen and I HAVE to lose at least 1stone 7lb to fit into my dress! The venue is booked, all the entertainment is booked and the invitations have been ordered so I have to make that small goal by October or I am going to look really silly!

It is only a small goal and there is no reason why a normal person can't acheive it. Me on the other hand...

Good luck with your target Taz - I'm sure you can do it.:) You're on the final furlong and can see the winning post in sight - you MUST keep trying! Keep a picture in your mind of what a great party it's going to be when you've lost all that weight.

You have gotten the exercise nailed, now the diet just needs to follow. You know you can do it babe! This is just a blip. Now get your arse in gear and get back to it!

x

Hey Taz,

I m sure you can do this!!!! You will look gorgeous i'm sure!!!

nas x

I am going to try to be as good as possible with my food. The exercise hasn't exactly gone as planned this week, I missed 3 sessions but will make up for it with 2 sessions on Sunday. If I haven't got to the 4 stone in the next 4 weeks then I will give FF a try as I really do need to get this weight moving

The weight you have lost already did'nt fall off on it's own Taz, it required time, will power and dedication to the plan, all of which you gave 100% and you can do it again, you can, you can, you can. X

Thanks Jax, I know I can do it I just don't seem to be getting it right at the moment. I will see how it goes for the next 4 weeks

Back