Paul Mckenna

Ive just finished week one, and lost 4lb so I am hoping for more of teh same! I am also doing SW, but have relaxed up on their rules a wee bit to fit in with Pauls advice.

Hi all!!

I'm starting back 100% Paul Mckenna this week, today was day 1 of 90! Doing good so far :)

Amazing how easier it is to fall out with the simple, easy golden rules!!

Hi :peep:

Was just wondering how you're all getting on... I bought the Paul Mckenna book last Nov and read it, didn't really follow it until last Sat when I went to his seminar.... has anyone else been?....

New to Paul Mckenna (well sort of)

Hi everyone,
I'm just starting Paul Mckenna again. Tried it a couple of times but never really stuck to it. This time I'm determined to stick with it but could also use a bit of friendly support, (and a kick up the bum occasionally).
I've got about 4 stone to lose, started slimming world after xmas but not had any really success with it so thought I'd try Paul again. I'm currently suffering with depression which means I'm doing a lot of comfort eating so this seems to be one the few diets that might help me address this. Really need to stop the lovely cycle of eating feeling guilty and then eating again!!!
Anyway been really inspired by some of your stories on here and looking forward to hearing more. Well done to everybody who is giving it a go. At least we have all taken a step in the right direction!!
Love Mickster
XX

Hello there! Is anyone still following Paul McKenna? I'm starting today. Im trying to lose 3 stone. Would love some support! :)

I am!

Lost 4 stone last year with Slimming World. Put on just short of a stone. Went back to Slimming World/did a gym weight loss programme and got nowhere so have now downloaded the app version which is brilliant as you can take it with you wherever you go.

I have lost 2lb this week, 1.5 last week - I am on Day 12.

Its all about changing the way we think about food and so far I think its amazing.

OMG im so glad i found this!!!

Im on Day 2.

Im struggling with the 'quit when your full' part which appears to be a common trend!!!

xxx

I do a mix of WW and Paul McKenna (old habits die hard re: the WW). I too am struggling with the stop when you are full - hate wasting my food!

Hi All - am looking for some advice. I love the Paul McKenna system but the one thing I have always struggled with is sweet stuff. I have a reasonably sweet tooth but sweet things are not something I would naturally eat when hungry, more something I would have afterwards as a treat. Following PMcK, therefore, I find I do not really get the opportunity to eat sweet stuff and do miss it! I know one of the key purposes of the system is to not feel deprived but I do! How does anyone else manage a sweet tooth following PMcK?

Back