Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

MissMiff Can I just say WOW!!!!! Your weight loss is amazing and it has inspired me to give this another go.
I tried last week but only lasted a couple of days before it all fell apart.
I have listened to the cd again today and am going to follow the 4 rules.
I need to lose a good 5 stone so know its a long journey but I really hope I get there :)

you can do it.. I have faith.. The main thing is to listen to your body, if ur hungry, eat, when your full, stop!... Sounds simple, but it does work.. Xxxxxx let me know how you get on
on

Jane xx

Do you guys think it would work following a slimming world plan. Also does it help with binging with emotional eating?

Evening ladies,

Well day 1 has gone well :) I have followed the rules and eaten all meals at the kitchen table rather than in front of the tv or lap top!
I really want this to work for me not only so I lose weight but I want to be in control around food not the other way round.

In relation to the question about combining slimming world, you could adopt 3 of the rules but obviously not the eat whatever you like one (although pm says unless you follow all 4 it wont work)

Hope everyone has a nice evening x

Do you guys think it would work following a slimming world plan. Also does it help with binging with emotional eating?

a friend of mine does it with slimming world, and seems to be doing ok... Also it does cope with emotional eating,. There is a part in the book, and a separate DVD called Havening, which helps you to release serotonin, which is a happy feeling chemical, to help you at times that you are feeling emotional, and want to binge,

hope this answers your questions xxxxx

Evening ladies,

Well day 1 has gone well :) I have followed the rules and eaten all meals at the kitchen table rather than in front of the tv or lap top!
I really want this to work for me not only so I lose weight but I want to be in control around food not the other way round.

In relation to the question about combining slimming world, you could adopt 3 of the rules but obviously not the eat whatever you like one (although pm says unless you follow all 4 it wont work)

Hope everyone has a nice evening x

congrats on day 1... Keep focused, and it becomes second nature.. 6 weeks in and I am still enthralled, I've normally given up by now xxxxx

One more question...what happens if you cant manage 2 weeks off high fat food before you start? 2 weeks to a binge eater is a lifetime ;-)

One more question...what happens if you cant manage 2 weeks off high fat food before you start? 2 weeks to a binge eater is a lifetime ;-)

I was poorly before I started, so I did the 2 weeks.. But use the Havening process to help you overcome emotional eating.. It really is down to you, this isn't all magic, you still need a little will power. So if you want to lose weight, take it day by day, even if you can manage a week before hand, still try.... I hope this helps xxxxxxxx

Hi guys, I brought the book today and I've read it thoroughly and also watched the dvd as well as listened to the first track on the cd, I'm just puzzled i've noticed some people mention preparation taking 2 weeks, but i don't remember seeing this in the book. I remember he mentioning that you shouldn't have any fatty or sugary foods and should walk for at least 20 mins a day to minimise the risk of blood clots in your leg. This is why I haven't done the actual hypnosis yet, I'm unsure of some things. Are you supposed to to do this walk 20 mins thing before the hypnosis as well as after and the same with eating fatty stuff and if this is the case how long do I need to do this before I can actually no the hypnosis. I was under the impression that you read the book watched the dvd and then did the hypnosis x
Maria x

Hi guys, I brought the book today and I've read it thoroughly and also watched the dvd as well as listened to the first track on the cd, I'm just puzzled i've noticed some people mention preparation taking 2 weeks, but i don't remember seeing this in the book. I remember he mentioning that you shouldn't have any fatty or sugary foods and should walk for at least 20 mins a day to minimise the risk of blood clots in your leg. This is why I haven't done the actual hypnosis yet, I'm unsure of some things. Are you supposed to to do this walk 20 mins thing before the hypnosis as well as after and the same with eating fatty stuff and if this is the case how long do I need to do this before I can actually no the hypnosis. I was under the impression that you read the book watched the dvd and then did the hypnosis x
Maria x

Hi Maria

it does say in the book somewhere about trying to cut down on fatty foods, and be a little more active before you actually listen to the trance part of the cd... I was I'll before I started the book, so hat kinda took care of that for me...

i hope this makes sense...

xx

Another 3.5lb off this week....

Big love to Paul McKenna, and is hypnotic gastric wotsits!

xxx

Wow! Another great loss. You must be so pleased.

I lost 15lb in 4 weeks, but then lost my way a it over the last week or so. Slipped back into 'diet' mode. Need to get rid of slimming club updates on FB etc as they are swaying me with the 'grass is greener' thing which I know is complete nonsense. Going to dejunk today then listen to the track again tonight for adjustment.

Seems very quiet here, looks like we are on our own!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow! Another great loss. You must be so pleased.

I lost 15lb in 4 weeks, but then lost my way a it over the last week or so. Slipped back into 'diet' mode. Need to get rid of slimming club updates on FB etc as they are swaying me with the 'grass is greener' thing which I know is complete nonsense. Going to dejunk today then listen to the track again tonight for adjustment.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think we are on our own, I can even hear an echo...

Well done on your losses!...Its amazing x

I had a 7lb loss this week, so thats just over 5 stone lost since the beginning of February this year.. Hopefully still on target to lose another 3-4 stone by my race for life event at the end of July...

Dont listen to those slimming clubs... they take your soul..lol

Get back on the horse, and let me know how youve got on xxxx

Good luck the pair of you. I'll eventually be joining you but not till June when I finish my current plan.

Good luck the pair of you. I'll eventually be joining you but not till June when I finish my current plan.

I look forward to you joining us!..xxx

Hello!

I had my gastric band 'fitted' five days ago and I can't believe the difference it has made already! It has literally changed the way I look at food. When I am preparing my meals, I look at it and think to myself ' good grief! I won't be able to eat that much!, which is not like me at all.

Right now I am losing about a 1lb a day and I am astonished! I was wondering about longevity. Has anyone experienced a lengthy sizeable loss? If it has been this successful so far, will that continue or can I expect the effects to wear off?

I need to lose about 4 1/2 stone ��!

Thanks in advance for any advice that you can give!

Janey

Back