Pebbles food diary - I CAN AND WILL DO IT!

Oh good! Happy to hear that! My days always gets better when in snuggled up in bed or on the sofa with a nice hot chocolate (only hot drink I drink). Even better with the whipped cream mmmm - I've stayed well away the last few weeks though! :(

I know all about the IBS cramps, mine only sets in twice a year but my god I never forget those pains!

I have a fast pace job too, what do you do? I'm a carer so I'm constantly on my feet running around, up and down stairs, lifting people and huge baskets of washing, changing and making beds ugh I could go on forever!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Oh good! Happy to hear that! My days always gets better when in snuggled up in bed or on the sofa with a nice hot chocolate (only hot drink I drink). Even better with the whipped cream mmmm - I've stayed well away the last few weeks though! :(

I know all about the IBS cramps, mine only sets in twice a year but my god I never forget those pains!

I have a fast pace job too, what do you do? I'm a carer so I'm constantly on my feet running around, up and down stairs, lifting people and huge baskets of washing, changing and making beds ugh I could go on forever!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Mmmm hot choc :) .... im a tea & coffee lover tho ... cant go a day without ;)

our jobs not that dissimilar - im a critical care nurse ;) .... no exactly how you feel with the running around ... some days ok - some stressful .. you never no what ya guna get eh :)

x x x

Yeah it's crazy - I'm sure yours is a little more than mine though! I'd love to be a nurse or a midwife assistant, I'm just about to start my level 3 diploma, I am hoping that when I have done it and have moved into our own house and had a baby I could get a job in a hospital.

I agree, some days I can be bored out my brain trying to search for something to do then other days its like you don't get chance to breathe!

Xx

Think I'm going to treat myself to a hot choc when I get to work :)

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Yeah it's crazy - I'm sure yours is a little more than mine though! I'd love to be a nurse or a midwife assistant, I'm just about to start my level 3 diploma, I am hoping that when I have done it and have moved into our own house and had a baby I could get a job in a hospital.

I agree, some days I can be bored out my brain trying to search for something to do then other days its like you don't get chance to breathe!

Xx

Think I'm going to treat myself to a hot choc when I get to work :)

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Ooo yum!! Have you not considered going to do your nurse training? X

I didn't want to go to university, and the problem now is if I apply for a job in a hospital and get it and happen to fall pregnant I would not get any maternity pay - I have heard that can literally just kick you to the kerb if you haven't been working there for at least a year. And we want to start our family so badly I don't think I could put it on hold. Every month I just feel like I'm getting closer somehow (don't know why cos it could take years!) but hey, that's how I feel lol

Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

I didn't want to go to university, and the problem now is if I apply for a job in a hospital and get it and happen to fall pregnant I would not get any maternity pay - I have heard that can literally just kick you to the kerb if you haven't been working there for at least a year. And we want to start our family so badly I don't think I could put it on hold. Every month I just feel like I'm getting closer somehow (don't know why cos it could take years!) but hey, that's how I feel lol

Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Awww I didnt think it would be that bad as the NHS offers a good maternity pay .. But I'm not sure on the maternity rules, maybe your right ... Maybe pursue your dream once you've started your family :) .... Eeeekkk, babies - We want a baby next year - I'm not allowed one yet coz my diabetes isn't as good as it should be but fingers crossed for next year :) are you in the process of 'trying' ?! We can't wait :) x x x

Will it be your first? Yeah we have been trying since January, I got pregnant in April but miscarried. Now it just feels like forever. Every cycle takes a lifetime! We are the same. Considering he didn't want kids till he was about 30 and I finally got it I. My head that we could be waiting 5/6 years, last year he just sat down and went "I want a baby. Next year. Shall we start trying after Christmas?" I was like whoa! Haha

Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Will it be your first? Yeah we have been trying since January, I got pregnant in April but miscarried. Now it just feels like forever. Every cycle takes a lifetime! We are the same. Considering he didn't want kids till he was about 30 and I finally got it I. My head that we could be waiting 5/6 years, last year he just sat down and went "I want a baby. Next year. Shall we start trying after Christmas?" I was like whoa! Haha

Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Aw sorry to hear about your miscarriage :( maybe the loss made him realise how much he wanted a baby :)
Yep our first - hoping my doc will allow us to start trying next year :) eeee it's al so exciting isn't it :) hope you get your miracle soon :) xx x

It is. I can't wait :)
He has a niece and she's 20 months (called ruby too) and it just amazes me how quickly they grow up. We see her every weekend and there's something new she can do or say and she's always so happy and laughing. This weekend were away camping and her favourite word is "hello sexy" I love it when they start talking!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

It is. I can't wait :)
He has a niece and she's 20 months (called ruby too) and it just amazes me how quickly they grow up. We see her every weekend and there's something new she can do or say and she's always so happy and laughing. This weekend were away camping and her favourite word is "hello sexy" I love it when they start talking!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Awwww :) so sweet !!!

The more I hear about babies, the more I can't wait !! How many do you recon you want? .. I think were happy with one ;) but two would be perfect x x

I want three. But would be happy with two. Well one even but you know what I mean... Not sure about Jamie though - think he wants to wait until we have had the one to decide. He thinks its all easy and they're happy all the time.. He hasn't seen teenagers so he will have a shock lol
I think we would both like two though to make it even. There is 18 months between me and my sister so we are really close and used to do everything together. If we had the one I'd feel like they would be lonely. I loved my big family (1 brother 6 years older, step sister of a year younger, sister 18 months younger, half sister 11 years you get and another half sister 13 years younger) x

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

I want three. But would be happy with two. Well one even but you know what I mean... Not sure about Jamie though - think he wants to wait until we have had the one to decide. He thinks its all easy and they're happy all the time.. He hasn't seen teenagers so he will have a shock lol
I think we would both like two though to make it even. There is 18 months between me and my sister so we are really close and used to do everything together. If we had the one I'd feel like they would be lonely. I loved my big family (1 brother 6 years older, step sister of a year younger, sister 18 months younger, half sister 11 years you get and another half sister 13 years younger) x

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Awe that's lovely - I recon once people have had the one it spurs them on to want more - I bet the whole pregnancy and new born bit is magical and people brood after it ... Hence, 5 kids later haha ;) x x

Awe that's lovely - I recon once people have had the one it spurs them on to want more - I bet the whole pregnancy and new born bit is magical and people brood after it ... Hence, 5 kids later haha ;) x x

Yeah definately! But how people go on to have 10, 12, 16 I will never know! They must just start walking out haha xxx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Hi all. So I went away camping this weekend and had a wicked time! I haven't laughed so much in ages! We have decided we are going to do it more often as for the whole weekend we spent the same- if not less than we would when we go to the local for the Saturday and Sunday! Bad eh?!

Surprisingly once I had sat down and thought about it my foods weren't all that bad! I guess the whole meat free thing came in handy! I didn't write things down but I can remember majority of it!

Friday

B - shreddies (HEx b), banana, strawberries

S - alpen light

L - activia 0% yogurt, 2 x ww bread (7 syns) cheese (HEx a), ham

Then we left for camping....

D - 3 tortilla wraps, chicken in fajita mix, lettuce, cucumber, roasted peppers and garlic and onion dip

S - shared a grab bag of onion ring crisps (yummy!) between 4 of us

Saturday

B - bacon, egg, beans, 2 x sausage, mushrooms and 1 slice bread

L - cheeseburger

D - chicken, pork, minted lamb kebab, peppers, lettuce, cucumber and dipping sauces

S - 3 x cheese and crackers

Sunday

B - bacon, egg, sausage, beans, mushrooms and slice of bread

S - nicked a handful of neices choc covered raisins

L -

S - mr whippy ice cream

D - OH and I shared a pork, stuffing and apple sauce baguette

This is the NAUGHTY BIT! -
SIL and I got through 5 bottles of wine between us, half a bottle of pimms (although we did use fruit and diet lemonade ;) ), I had 5 bottles of Stella, 6 dissorano and diet cokes, a bottle of Jaques and 2 kopperbergs.

I SWEAR I do not usually drink this much! This was from Friday night, all day sat and all day yesterday!
I did make it a little better by having diet coke and lemonade!

Enough of the excuses! We had a fab time and can't wait to do it again!

Hope I didn't disappoint anyone! I'm working next weekend so should be ok and on target!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Everyone deserves a weekend off :) sounds like you had lots of fun :) x x

Everyone deserves a weekend off :) sounds like you had lots of fun :) x x

I agree! Problem is.. I have so much on now until Christmas I don't know how I'm going to cope!

How was your weekend? Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

I agree! Problem is.. I have so much on now until Christmas I don't know how I'm going to cope!

How was your weekend? Xx

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Aw I bet! Everyone always finds a way :)
Weekend was chilled - just how I like em :) cinema, takeaway and seeing family :) x x

Feeling a bit crappy today. Haven't felt this way in a while. Kind of forcing myself to eat.
Here's today's food

Breakfast
Fried egg on wm toast

Snack
Banana, melon and strawberries

Lunch
-

Dinner
(Round nan and granddads so it was either pie, potatoes and veg or omlette chips and beans)
so I had cheese and onion omlette chips and beans

HEx a cheese
HEx b 1/2 wm bread
Syns (guess) 10?

Sent from my iPhone
Pebbles xx

Back