Perfect 10

Not really sure. was fine Saturday but he text all day yesterday and just called it all off. We've been bickering but nothing major or so I thought.

Bet he comes back!!!! Maybe he's looking for attention or playing tactics xxx are u ok

I don't think so he's made up his mind. Meant to be calling down to get his stuff but haven't heard a peep. Keep bawling my eyes out!
Aww babe it horrible I've been there so many times honestly I have x there must be some reason or something x

At least it puts u off food (trying to cheer u up). It's the only thing that makes me loose weight fast

He's just gone just said it's not working we shouldn't be arguing this early on and doesn't think we should have to try

That's horrible!!! Men just are different creatures xxxx how u feeling today x

Will gets easier as u get thinner :) and meet all the hot new single men ha

It's just hard because we both said we wanted it to work but it's just not. I dunno maybe we will just have a break but I have to assume its for good for now

Awww babe big cuddles x

Thanks hun, no years yet today but they're not far away. I hope it's not for good.

Hopefully I'll get a big loss tomorrow id like another 2 x

Parents are home this weekend not looking forward to the questions but least I'll have company. Need to get revising too.

Taking a sleeping tablet now and bed in an hour, hopefully knock me out for 9 hours god knows I need it.

Haven't deleted his number but deleted all whatsapp and text history and haven't tried to contact, gonna take it a week at a time. Certainly not getting drunk this weekend or I know what will happen!!

Awww babe it will get easier xx

Have you weighed?

Not yet it's tonight... Had a kebab last night and pub lunch this afternoon tho!! Oops.

Healthy kebab I hope lol xxx I'd be hitting the vino if I was you x

Not healthy in the slightest!

I'm frightened to drink incase I break down.

I'm torn between get on with it or do I go for operation get him back (not just yet tho) giving myself at least a week without contact to see...

I know hard decision depends will u always wish u had tried? I used to try but ended up the same ending in the end x

One is better than a gain x

yeah give some thinking time.....

I weighed and put on 2lbs i dont know how either not touched wine and be under 800 cals every day.... something is wrong iwth me :(

Back