Picklepud wants to do it

well gave in and had takeaway last night so didnt do very good with that did I!!! had a chicken bhuna and plain rice dont think it was too bad wasnt feeling very well so couldnt be bothered making anything.

saturday today
i had cereal for breakfast which normally i only have during the week but didnt really want anything had hubby said i had to eat!
home made carrot and coriander soup for lunch (hubby made looking out for me)
steak new pots mushrooms onions and tomatoes for tea lovely yum

Hi picklepud (great name) I am popping in to subscribe. We both have a lot in common - weight to lose, I live in Cambridgeshire and also WI on Tuesday - spooky. Perhaps we can support each other through this journey. OMG I sound like a stalker! Xxx

Hi picklepud (great name) I am popping in to subscribe. We both have a lot in common - weight to lose, I live in Cambridgeshire and also WI on Tuesday - spooky. Perhaps we can support each other through this journey. OMG I sound like a stalker! Xxx

:) that would be really good anju i need all the help i can get i am very easily sidetracked and need a good kick from time to time. I find logging on here even if i just read really helpful :)

Hiya. How are you getting on? How was WI today?

Hiya

it was great :) i lost 4.5 and was slimmer of the week and of the month so brilliant week.... how about you how did you do ?

I have been out tonight to the all you can eat chinese!! havent been for about a year but met up with old friend and she likes it there. i tried to be good and have the cooked meat and veg but other bits may have leapt onto my plate!

I am on holiday next week so hope I will be able to stick to it most of the time.

how are you doing hope you had a good week too? are you in central cambridge?

Well done on your loss, that is brillaint. Hope you have a wonderful holiday - off anywhere exciting? I had a poor result (for me) - only half a pound off!! I was so sure I should have lost more, but here's hoping to a bumper loss next week instead. Where did you go to the Chinese - my hubby loves chinese food. We live near St Ives, not posh enough for the City Centre. What about you?

Very meek look in have joined again and signed up to be on events team - Wednesday weigh will keep adding to this and hopefully will keep going 19.11 on first weigh in so need to pull my finger out and do it and stop being a failure

no takeaways (meals out allowed)
no bread
no pastry
5 fruit or veg a day
4 glasses of water (build this up)[/QUOTE]

First week for me weigh on Wednesday need to plan so this topic is great for me

Thursday -
Breakfast - fruit and fibre and skimmed milk (Heb a & b)
Lunch - hm beet root soup and ham salad
Tea - chicken stir fry

Friday
Lunch - left over stir fry and small salad
Tea - sw chips and egg

Saturday
Breakfast - sw fry up bacon egg mushrooms toms and 2 tesco he sausages (2 syns)
Lunch - 60g whole meal roll with pastrami and salad (Heb)
Tea - sw spagbol

Sunday
Breakfast -
Lunch 60g whole meal roll pastrami and salad
Tea - lamb roast dinner (sw style)

Monday

Lunch - left over spag or ham salad ( if daughter has spag)
Tea - roast lamb biriani

Tuesday
Lunch ham salad
Tea - pork chips and egg

Wednesday
Lunch - salad and soup
Tea - jacket potato pork and beans

Hmmm week one

Last edited:
Back