Pix's trip to fitville - no extra baggage allowed!!

disappointingly I stayed the same , but with a trip to london and star week Im just glad it wasnt a gain!!

here's to a new week xx

Ok, I so wasn't in the right place to start this in January ...but I'm back, determined and only a couple of pounds heavier. Could have been a lot worse!

The fridge is emptied of crap, the shopping is on it's way, menus planned and I stood on the scales

I can do this!!

Ok, I so wasn't in the right place to start this in January ...but I'm back, determined and only a couple of pounds heavier. Could have been a lot worse!

The fridge is emptied of crap, the shopping is on it's way, menus planned and I stood on the scales

I can do this!!

Hello stranger!
It's nice to see you back. I'm sure you are in a much better place now diet wise and I am sure you'll be able to crack it this time.
Good luck and stay motivated!!x

Hello lovely ...look how well you've done!!! I'm so pleased for you ..you've worked hard I can see xx

Well I've had a good couple if days apart from a mega headache .. Expected as I'm not putting rubbish into my system !

I had the inside of my car cleaned and have made it a rule that no eating will be done in it unless its fruit or raw veg. I commute over 100 miles a day so I know its a danger point as I'm hungry, stressed or bored ... Or any combination of the three!

Had lovely sw egg and chips last night for dinner ... Tonight its chicken and veg

Hope you're having a good day xx

The car rule is a great idea... I need to find a way to banish the snacks

The car rule is a great idea... I need to find a way to banish the snacks
It's tough isn't It .. I'm a real boredom snacked too. What sort of things tempt you ...I'm definitely savoury not sweet so try to have something like pops or velvet crunch that I can have as my syns ..sort of banishes the temptation for anything more damaging !

Well I survived the weekend and did ok...we did end up eating out on Saturday but I made the best choice I could and had green tea to drink and no dessert.vto be honest I was full so would have been eating for the sake of it...and I love green tea anyway so I didn't feel deprived.

Here's to another good week ahead and a good weigh in on weds x

It's tough isn't It .. I'm a real boredom snacked too. What sort of things tempt you ...I'm definitely savoury not sweet so try to have something like pops or velvet crunch that I can have as my syns ..sort of banishes the temptation for anything more damaging !

Me too it's all about the savoury... Although every now and then I get a CRAZY craving for CHOCLATE of really sugary Haribo's

Me too it's all about the savoury... Although every now and then I get a CRAZY craving for CHOCLATE of really sugary Haribo's
I saw someone post about making something like hairdo...must search it out!

First weigh in this time round and 2lbs lost ... Can't complain as we did eat out on Saturday.

Here's to another good week x

First weigh in this time round and 2lbs lost ... Can't complain as we did eat out on Saturday. Here's to another good week x

Well done that is fantastic!

Was a lovely evening when I got home from work so I grabbed the camera and went for a traipse around the local meadows for over an hour .. Bit of free body magic :). Then a huge tea of boiled eggs, new potatoes and half a plate piled high with salad ... Was stuffed ! I used to hate hard boiled eggs but I've decided the trick is to leave the yolk just a little soft and have them warm .. Yum :)

Back