Plymouth meet..roll up roll up ....come and see Karen in her outfit....lol.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
DevonbabeStumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Anymore to confirm or add ...?
Wow under 2 weeks time wooooohoooo

Not sure if we'll be there at noon, as we can't check in at hotel until 2pm apparently - but might try to push it a bit -lol. But we will be there! x x x

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
DevonbabeStumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Jem
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Bump

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Hi there not long now until we meet...wooooooohooooooo

If you wish to join us just add your name.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff
Sammibabe

Just bumping this up for anyone else who may be interested in attending......we are meeting at the Cider Press on the Barbican, from midday. The plans are to stay for the afternoon unless we wish to move, then back into town in the evening.....if you are up for it.

Well ladies the good news is there will be an army days display on the hoe which is near where we are meeting on saturday, though it will be all forces not just army. There will be flying displays too and loads of fit men in uniform.......!

We may have to take a stroll and do a bit of window shopping.....!!!

Wow I cant believe the meet is nearly here........woo......and to think it coincides with the army days event too.
So I can see us taking a wander up on the Hoe.......!
Anyone else wishing to join us for the day and/or evening meet ??????????

Sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it. Although feeling very well I do think it would be too much for me. Next time! Have lots of fun and enjoy your window shopping:D

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Russiandoll - maybe !!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Mummydebbie
Lovepuff

I cant wait for tomorrow ......just to remind you we will be meeting from 12 noon at the Cider Press on the barbican......! The evening details are to be arranged at the lunchtime meet.

I am getting quite excited at the thought! Have done the packing, tickets are here, hotel booked, taxi to station booked, vodka packed too! Will probably meet up with you guys around 2pm if that's OK.

Sonya, I've got your mobile number so if I can't find you, will give you a ring.

So it looks like there will be 12 of us (plus hubby - but he will disappear in the afternoon!)

See you all tomorrow whoo hooo ! ! !

Have a great time guys :)

see u tomorrow cheryl!

thanks starlight. im so looking forward to it :D

Cant wait.

By the way I don't have short dark hair anymore. It is now a bit longer (not much) and streaked. Don't want to cause any confusion!

Don't forget your cameras guys xxx

I hope you all have a great time together and that you all find the meet very motivational as well as making new friendships
Irene xx

Back