POINT OF INTEREST

Could I be added too please hun? I'd like to lose 34lbs in 34 weeks :)

Awww I love the C word and everything about it... probably because we go away to a log cabin and leave all my crazy family behind. Just me, ste, the kids, my dad and the dog! Bring on the C word lol x

we love it, we have only done it for 2 years but we have loved it and we are going every year. We go to Snowdonia national park, the kids love it and its so relaxing. would definitely recommend it! x

we love it, we have only done it for 2 years but we have loved it and we are going every year. We go to Snowdonia national park, the kids love it and its so relaxing. would definitely recommend it! x

Oooh! Where abouts? Thats my stomping ground :)

we go to trawsfynydd holiday village (I think that's how to spell it?)

Count me in! :D I will hopefully be at target by Xmas, so I've got 28 lbs to lose!

Spot on! It's lovely up there isn't it :)

Its fab. There is an old pub/restaurant at the top of the village where we eat out every night, the food is amazing. I can't remember what its called though. We book cabins privately rather than through the site itself and we saved about £400 last year doing it that way. We go from the day before Christmas eve until the day after boxing day, its a bit of a pain taking all the kids presents with us but its all part of the excitement x

Weighed in this morning and 1.5lbs down :)

Hhhm just realised 18lb is what I want to hit my target (well target for now), but by the 29th April I hope that I won't still be 18lb away so may change it. doh :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi texty, just spotted this thread and count me in :D ive been loving your challenges they've been a real help and motivational for me. I'd love to be able to shift this 4st7lbs :) for ivf :) xx

Back