pootles daily update

right not had time to come on here much this week. will try and update my food diary later today. on the train to newcastle again to the hospital but got plenty if fruit to eat along the way and my hifi light bars for heb. jaffa cakes and walkers pops for syns so such be ok xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Pootle, I hope your well hun :). I just dropped by to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows weigh in. Hope you have a smashing loss hun ! :p

Kay xx

Hello everyone, sorry had a very manic week, so not been able to post my diaries, well monday saw my second weigh in and i lost 3lb so pleased about that and i got slimmer of the week, so really chuffed. i have managed to stay on track all week which is good, back of to newcastle tomorrow but going to fill my bag with fruit and yoghurts and some salad, i look like i am staying for a week when i go. so hopefully will still manage to stay on track and i am saving my syns for a couple of glasses of wine this weekend, so that will make a nice change xx

yes i am thank you, hope you have a great day too xx

Hello everyone, sorry had a very manic week, so not been able to post my diaries, well monday saw my second weigh in and i lost 3lb so pleased about that and i got slimmer of the week, so really chuffed. i have managed to stay on track all week which is good, back of to newcastle tomorrow but going to fill my bag with fruit and yoghurts and some salad, i look like i am staying for a week when i go. so hopefully will still manage to stay on track and i am saving my syns for a couple of glasses of wine this weekend, so that will make a nice change xx

Well done Pootle hun, 3lbs is a fantastic result ! :D I'm so happy for you :party0011: ! Keep at it, your doing so well ! I admire your determination and focus in all of this, despite your hectic travelling schedule every week, you've still managed a fab loss, that's truly inspiring :). Good luck for next week hun, I'm sure you'll do smashing !

Kay xx

dont think I will get a loss this week stuck to it but feeling very bloated bit we will see monday. still going to be a good girl but saved syns for a glass of wine tonight xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun :) try and stay positive, I'm sure you've done well. Fingers crossed for you ! :D

Kay xx

well feeling totally deflated today, been really good all week, perhaps not had my full syns every day but not gone over them, not eaten anything i shouldnt, measured out my treat of wine at the weekend and included every drop in my syns and i have put on 0.5lbs. totally feel like giving up now, my husbands car is broken, took it to the garage to be fixed, paid for it picked it up and he had to turn straight round with it as it still wasnt sorted so more hassle and more money. my son cannot start his final session of chemo yet and wont for at least another 10 days, wanted him to have been finished it by easter, as i am going away to london for my birthday and now i feel guilty because i am going away and enjoying myself whilst he is suffering and struggling with cancer and chemo. just totally and utterly fed up today, got to work and got to do two jobs as my colleague has had to take the day off at short notice, i feel like i am drowning in things are the moment, really really fed up and had enough, do not want to be at work and feel like i could cry to explode at any minute. sorry for ranting on and on, but feel so down xxx

Back