Possible meet up in Ireland in 2007 !!

I'm living in Marino.... not too far from the sea....... what part are you from Kazz?
Going to see Aslan at Christmas eh? that sure makes a change from the panto!!!

I'd love to thank mini in person for this wonderful site. I'm always coming to and from Ireland, so keep us informed and I'll be there ....

Watch out Mini

It'll be like Daniel O'Donnells house, I wanna be there.

How about if we had a collection for Mini's anniversary of hosting the website and had a big party!

What do you say Mini?

Woo Hoo!!!

Wooo Hoooo!!!

I'm up for it - shake my booty and get on down :eek:

Also - I'd love to see Ireland and meet everyone ;)

Well I'd invite you all to come stay at my house but even with all the weight lost between now & then I doubt you'd all fit!!!

However, I do work in the Tourism Industry so I might be able to sort something out accomodation wise depending on time of the year, location & numbers.... at a small commission of coarse!!!!:D

ooohhh - that sounds fab - and I wouldn't even have to get a plane or a boat....cos I'm already here - in Belfast !!!

About time us Irish had a get together :D

Thanks slim at heart that sounds really good,we are just trying to see how many peeps are interested.When i posted this originally i thought i woukd luv to possibly organise a weekend like this in Ireland and the response has been amazing.
I am going to wait till Jan and then post again and get a list going so we can work out numbers,Pierce is busy in uni till june so i would like to arrange it for maybe end of June but b4 kids break up.
Having someone working in the toursit board could be just what we need,thanks for the offer will def chat 2 u when we have some figures.
Thanks again,take care xx

:sigh: :confused: This is thread is not connected to the Dublin Meet Up I'm organising for June, 2007 and will only confuse people...

For the official thread (only one thread is necessary, please go to the Meetings Forum)

Pierce has kindly made it a sticky so its visible for all.

This thread belongs back in 2006, apologies if anybody joins this one assuming its connected,,,it isn't....:confused: :sigh:

Back