Possibly the greatest comment ever...

Haha, wow. Some people. I'd take it as a back-handed compliment... Your weight loss must be noticeable!

On the other plus side, whilst you're getting smaller I doubt she's getting any nicer and karma will work it's way :)

Emily

I went to the doctors last week for a routine blood test and as soon as I sat down the nurse said 'have you been to see me before? to which I replied 'yes' and she said 'did I offer you weight management classes?'

I was so taken aback I couldn't think of anything to say!

I wouldn't care but she could have done with losing a few pounds herself!

Talk about a back handed compliment lol She probably meant well just not the best way to put it, I wonder if it occured to her later that it wasnt the nicest way to say youre looking great ;)

lol

sounds like the sort of stupid "foot in mouth" comment i would come out with! i would love to see the "i used to be fatter" t shirts, i would deffo buy one

OMG that has so made me giggle :D some people are beyond rude! But hey - look on the brightside - at least she noticed :)

Ha, i just dont even know what to say to this!!! It sounds like shes one of those people who cant 'talk' to someone, like gets thier words mixed up and nothing sounds as it should. . or shes just stupid!

atleast it was a really spiteful comment, but i can understand why youd be taken aback!!!!

hugs to you, .. hold on to that, youl be making jokes with it when you get to target and tell everyone your life story!

Sign me up for one, absolutely brilliant!

I want one as well:)

Could be onto a good thing here! I can imagine a whole 'fitness and lounge wear' clothing line with "I used to be fatter" logos on :D

Just read this in response to your new post rh00by - god some people!

As for t-shirts......if you are serious I know of someone who can make them for us all :D

I mocked a design up, but it won't let me paste it on here!

Back