Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

Pink meat like rare steak and I like lamb pink too :)

My first 12 weeks I craved savoury and salty food x I coulda easily ate my way through a whole multi pack x and McDonald's I think it was deffo because of the salt! Because I haven't been fussed for a good few months x I haven't had many takeaways at all x I usually get one every Tuesday after weigh in but I haven't had one for at least a month today will be my first x and that's only cos hubby's treating me :) x
Ill definitely keep you ladies updated :) xx

Oh. That was obvious!! Ha. Sorry.
Oh God I cud never eat my meat pink. When I cook steak my bf always asks for me to cook it medium rare. He gets it charcoaled ha ha ha

Yea we don't get allot of take aways. Usually just if we're working on the house n it's gets to a point where we're starving n can't wait for food to cook :)

You're doing so well! :) Yes definitely keep us updated! xx

Re: 8 weeks to go!

Wow! Well done!!! :D xx

Thanks ladies x finally after 3 weeks! Got lots on this week including an Indian meal out for my little sisters birthday x not going to worry too much about counting syns x going to enjoy one of our last nights out without our little peanut x just been chatting to hubby about a target weight I have 2st4.5lbs to lose by Xmas x I'm actually for once feeling confident about a target I've set myself :) x

Thanks ladies x finally after 3 weeks! Got lots on this week including an Indian meal out for my little sisters birthday x not going to worry too much about counting syns x going to enjoy one of our last nights out without our little peanut x just been chatting to hubby about a target weight I have 2st4.5lbs to lose by Xmas x I'm actually for once feeling confident about a target I've set myself :) x

That's allot hun. Especially straight after having bubs. Am not saying u can't do it just don't be too hard on yourself xxx

Well I have 5 or 6 weigh ins left if I could shift the 4.5 before I have her x hopefully ill lose at least 1st when I give birth with leaves me 3 months to shift the last stone :) and hopefully breastfeeding can help me along the way :) x I'm starting to feel like it's all really getting real now :) xx

Well I have 5 or 6 weigh ins left if I could shift the 4.5 before I have her x hopefully ill lose at least 1st when I give birth with leaves me 3 months to shift the last stone :) and hopefully breastfeeding can help me along the way :) x I'm starting to feel like it's all really getting real now :) xx

Yea but don't forget bump will gain anything from a pound to 2lb every week hit the last month..,
But ur right yea. Forgot about when bump arrives ya'l lose her weight n water etc... Doh frances!!! Sorry. Am not always so dizzy.

I'll let you off :) carrying a baby causes your brain to fry x ill take it from experience lol x oh some of the things I do/say at the moment I think hubby sometimes wonders why he married me!! X I don't think ill lose much more throughout this pregnancy now x cravings are getting a bit much and exercise is slowly decreasing lol x can't even find motivation to decorate!! Xx

I'll let you off :) carrying a baby causes your brain to fry x ill take it from experience lol x oh some of the things I do/say at the moment I think hubby sometimes wonders why he married me!! X I don't think ill lose much more throughout this pregnancy now x cravings are getting a bit much and exercise is slowly decreasing lol x can't even find motivation to decorate!! Xx

It's more to do with lack of sleep due to a snoring bf!!!! Lol
Uv done amazing this far to hav a loss at all. U shud b do proud.
Ugh... Exercise has been non existing for me. Am so fricken lazy

Well my job was constantly on my feet but stopped work 4 weeks ago as had 4 weeks hol to use up n now on maternity leave .. Even the dogs bored of seeing me home everyday! I have a whole new house that needs decorating but only seem to help hubby on the weekends x and still then most of the time I watch!! I'm craving coffee flavoured ice cream so bad right now but I don't think u can buy it anywhere lol :( xx

Well my job was constantly on my feet but stopped work 4 weeks ago as had 4 weeks hol to use up n now on maternity leave .. Even the dogs bored of seeing me home everyday! I have a whole new house that needs decorating but only seem to help hubby on the weekends x and still then most of the time I watch!! I'm craving coffee flavoured ice cream so bad right now but I don't think u can buy it anywhere lol :( xx

I'm in the same boat. We only bought our house in November. Moved in December. Had the back boiler explode n blow up our living room in January. Knocked the kitchen extension n rebuild a new one along with fixing the exploded living room from feb til April/May n just restarted work fitting the new kitchen, floors, painting etc since finding out I was pg. we've not even looked at upstairs yet but my bf is adamant to get it finished before bump arrives. I do try to help but with not being able to lift heavy things r do anything too strenuous I'm not doing much. Feel so lazy but hey ho. Gotta b sum advantages to being pregnant :)

We sold our old house while on our honeymoon in October so literally had to get back and buy somewhere only to find out every house we liked had also sold while we were away x so we found this one it needed a lot of work but it was cheap and we can make it our own! We moved in on the 4th jan and I found out we were pregnant on the 9th!! X so far we've done the living room the downstairs toilet our room and the nursery x I'm happy with that everything else can wait except for the bathroom which we are doing the weekend after next :) x then hopefully have a few weeks to chill out :) xx

Ha ha I moved house in the April....they do say New house new baby... ;) :D :) xx

Re: 8 weeks to go!

Hahahahaha frances that really made me laugh!!! Lol could certainly be the new bed! Not so new now though hey!! Lol :D

How are you ladies today? I haven't managed to keep any food or drink down all day :( hubby is still at work too x feeling generally rubbish :( x

Back