Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

i dont have one at home, but my work has a draw of bits and pieces... and icecream in the freezer.... but im very chuffed with myself....

i got home about 20 mins ago, and i hada weight watcher pud and a handful of raspberries.... i was starving....

where would we be without WW puds hehe gotta love em! xx

ww puds are fab!! In fact i love the ww range all together!! I know i shouldnt but i always find myself reaching for one at dinner time! I think its cos im so useless at knowing fat/cal content of food i make up my self!!! oh well!

Love katie!

ps kes can i have some of your will power plz :)

What ive had over the weekend!!!
Sat:
breakfast: nothing as i didnt get up till late..
coffee sweetner and skimed milk.
Snack: nothing
Lunch: 1 piece of 50/50 bread toasted half with Promite (no butter) the rest with nothing.. and a vanilla shake made from powder.
snack: 4 australian jersy caramels (kinda like fudge) and 2 strawberries
Dinner: Chicken cooked in worcester sauce and garlic salt and a small amount of teryaki sauce and salad (cherry tomatos, lettuce, carrot, pepper, cucumber) and dressing (no fat or a trace)
pud, weight watchers rich chocolate pud.
****forgot to take my tablet...!!!!!****

did 20 mins (it was more in time but the counter counted 20 mins) wii fit. (massive long run which was quite funny, as my hubby put a screwdriver (small one from his RC cars) through his finger, so he wanted a bar of chocolate so in my jogging on the wii i went to the fridge and got him a galaxy bar and then fed it to him whilst he put a bag of peas and pressure on his hand) almost made me sick reliving that..) but yeah who can say that they ahve jogged on the wii and fed their other half chocolate!! LOL...
and i LOVE the boxing!!! its heaps of fun....

Today:
once again no breakfast, as i didnt get up till late
no snack
Lunch: strawberry shake made from powder
snack: nothing
Dinner: Pad thai...
and we ahve some chocolate brownie frozen yoghurt for pud.. (if i feel like it.. as im stuffed now!!!)
remembered my tablets today....

also did a quick 17 mins (from the ticker on the wii) of yoga, and boxing which was loads of fun!)

get me.... im actually exercising.... and feel great for it!!!!!!!!
love it!!!

EEEEEKKKK ive got weigh in tomorrow, and at the DR's!! i so hope ive lost weight this week. although i feel horrid because im starting (well have been feeling like im going to get it for about 3 days now) to get my period.. but because my periods are never regular i can never tell when they are going to come... ehhh but ive got the feeling it should be soon (i hope anyway) then i can get on with another month of weight loss!!!
wish me luck at the Dr's!!!

good luck for the doctors tomorrow honey.xxxx

let us know how it goes! from the sound of your diary you're well on your way chick x

Well it was weigh in for me this morning (ive got the dr's at 5pm.. so eeeekkk)
and ive lost another 2 pound.... WOOP WOOP not as much as i would have liked but oh well! so much for the pound a day that i thought was going to happen, and was worried about...
i stupidly forgot to take my blooming tablet again this morning which im so cranky about!!!!!

hows everyone else doing???

Hey well done you - 6lb in 2 weeks that brilliant!!
I cut off 3 tablets from the strip every night and leave them by the kettle, that way I take one with my breakfast them put the other 2 straight in my bag in the compartment with my phone so I am constantly seeing them all day - or else I'd forget too.

Well done again on your loss xx

yeah ive got tablets everywhere to remind me but i was out with the books (i sell usborne books) and i had a shake on my way there and because i was running late (because i gave a friend who was running late for work a lift) i completly got into a frazzle to get the book up and on the stands before everyone came it was a completle forgetful moment... i know its no excuse.. but hey ho.. whats done is done.

well done on the 2lb weight loss honey :D.xxxx

well done kes........... so is that a stone in total you've lost?? (including before the tabs)

yes stone in total.
ive been on the tablets 2 weeks now...
right im off to the Dr's eeeeekkkk wish me luck!

(((((shouts))))) GOOD LUCK xx

Woop Woop
dr is really pleased with the way things are going, and he said that what ever im doing is working!!!
recorded that i have lost 3.5kg!! (need to go and work that out in pounds!!!

and i also hopped on my scales at home and they are out by 2kg!! :eek: cant believe that... so im going to go and change the batteries(they are those stupid round ones!!!) so its going to take me a week to find them!!!

Yay im so happy!!!

ive had a strawberry shake for breakfast
nothing for snack
lunch i had a chocolate shake
snack:nothing
Dinner: pork stirfry with a home made throw in anything sauce... and it was yummy!!!
might have a low fat greek yoghurt later....

ohhhhhhhh i cant stop smiling..... even the dr said that i was looking radient!! which is a real nice thing to say... WOOP WOOP

easy chicks: it's 2.2 lbs per kilo so roughly just over half a stone! well done you x

yeayyyy well done hun!! i love going to my docs weigh ins...when i have been good tho hehehe its such a buzz knowing you hve said good bye to thos pounds!!

oh Boy do i feel like rubbish today...
ive gotten my period and gotten it 100x worse that what i usually get it...
sometimes i wish i was back not having them so often.. i dont know whats worse.. not feeling normal or having these HORRID THINGS!!!
i just want to curl up into a ball and go back to bed..
but im at work, battling on.. freeezing cold. and the heating has to be switched off because there is a leaking radiator in the kitchen.. ahhhhhh weather is rubbish.. and i dont think we are going to be able to get out and about with the kids! ehhhhh

today ive had...
my usual coffee for drive time.
Chocolate Premade Shake
Snack: couple of mouthfulls of lentil soup (made it for the kids and just had to taste if it was ok, and then it went to.. hmm not sure if thats right better have another one lol)
Lunch: banoffee premade shake...
Snack:????
Dinner:????

im drinking loads.. so thats good, but just had the constant need to go to the toilet to wee all the time.... ehhhhh
im such a winge today!!

I was once told that fat doesnt just dissappear, it turns to water and you pee it off, and therefore going to the loo more often when dieting is a sign you are losing fat. Heres hoping.

well if thats true. then oh my goodness why have i not lost it all! lol.... i have to go to the toilet like every 1/2 hour!!!

Hey Kes, hope you feel better today. Your doctor sounds lovely ........ I cant wait to see mine, but not for another 3 weeks yet!! I hope he is as happy with me as yours is with you xx

Back