Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Bonjour ca va? Ooops excuse my French ;)

Well bloody done ya skinny mini- why can men drink so much and still lose loads it's so unfair!!
Mental note to come back as a bloke next time

Ooh well bloody done Puggs :D

Bonjour ca va? Ooops excuse my French ;)

Well bloody done ya skinny mini- why can men drink so much and still lose loads it's so unfair!!
Mental note to come back as a bloke next time

I have no idea, I stuck to vodka and diet coke which hopefully felt plus I never ate during it...which is when I could have ate something I shouldn't. Had a big breakfast (as you have seen) before it :)

Ooh well bloody done Puggs :D

I'm not knocking u just jealous!

Sorry, didn't mean it to come across like I thought you were knocking me...I didn't :)

Don't want to be a guy anyway, we're hairy, ugly creatures!

But u touch ur willies n noone says owt! U Lear n spit and it's acceptable and u look on the mirror and think ur gorgeous whilst most women look n think god I'm ugly!

I'm coming back as a bloke!

But u touch ur willies n noone says owt!

Ok granted, that is nice!

U Lear n spit and it's acceptable

Yous can lift up kilts without asking and it is acceptable!

u look on the mirror and think ur gorgeous whilst most women look n think god I'm ugly!

But you lot are smooth and pretty and we are hairy mongoloids! Ever seen a naked man? It's awful!

Ohhhhh cutting comments puggs coming thick n fast..... I have seen naked men may have been a while ago but have a good memory.:)

I've never lifted a mans kilt- I guess we stereotype but I'm still coming back as a bloke and I can't wait- please note this does not mean I'm suicidal

I'm still coming back as a bloke and I can't wait- please note this does not mean I'm suicidal

Wanting to be a bloke just means you are not right in the head ;)

I've never seen a naked bloke.
Are they that bad??????

Well done on the loss Puggs, that's fandabidozee!

Result and a half if you ask me considering with a VLCD the losses are suggested at a least a stone a month, you've done that whilst eating.

Megga Congrats!!!

XXXXX

Wowzers! Ok, I really need to start shifting again. Big time! Congrats Batman x

I've never seen a naked bloke.
Are they that bad??????

Well done on the loss Puggs, that's fandabidozee!

Result and a half if you ask me considering with a VLCD the losses are suggested at a least a stone a month, you've done that whilst eating.

Megga Congrats!!!

XXXXX

I don't expect it to stay like that. The big first WI has helped a lot. But I am over the moon with how well it has went so far!

Wowzers! Ok, I really need to start shifting again. Big time! Congrats Batman x

Congrats to you too btw! Saw it on your thread :D

BIG NEWS EVERYONE! I'M MOVING!!!!!

I HAVE STARTED A NEW DIARY OVER IN THE WEIGHT WATCHERS PART AND WONT BE USING THIS ONE ANYMORE.

I WANT ALL THE FOLKS FROM HERE WHO HAVE MADE THIS DIARY AS AWESOME AS IT IS TO CLICK

THIS

AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW THREAD!!!!!

Cheers,

Stephen

Back