Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi all and Kay

-3.5lbs off today due to fact I have had heavy cold and nasty thickly cough and dozing up on strepsils and cough mixture. Hopefully will get rid before Xmas day !!!

Got club 10 today also can't find the sticker under SW awards !!

Found a SW venue to weigh in on Thursday 28th Dec am

-2.5lbs to go to target of first 2stone weigh loss in 12 weeks (started 4 Oct 2016).. hip hip

Wishing you all a peaceful and happy Christmas and New Year with your families and friends .xx

UPDATE
Thurs 22-12-2016

Hello everyone
wavey.gif

Just a quick update from me. I know the final weeks of December will be hard for everyone, it's only normal that there will be gains. There is just over a week left till the end of this challenge. I know a few of you have said you will call it a day, but I will still keep the challenge open for those of you that still want to keep going till the end :character00116::D. I will be posting up the FINAL RESULTS for this challenge on Monday 2nd Jan 2017 . Please remember, it does not matter whether you hit your target or not, if you are lighter than you were 3 months ago, then that deserves a clap :0clapper::winner:. Every pound counts and must be celebrated, (just not with too many mince pies ! :p hehe)

I'm going to update week 3 now. I will be back in a week to update week 4. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas ! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

NEW QUARTERLY CHALLENGE 2017 :whacky068:

If you want to start fresh in 2017, then don't forget to sign up for our next challenge in Jan. Here is the link below :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-jan-feb-mar-2017.356527/#post-7950434

Lots of love
Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
DECEMBER- WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @orangesuitcase FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4.5 LB LOSS ! AND FOR HITTING TARGET ON THE CHALLENGE !!!
Target Sticker.png
:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

I did it!!!! I managed a 5lb loss and got my target on here as well as my Christmas wish to get to Target. So happy, I really didn't think I'd manage it. Thank you so much for keeping me going. Liz x

I did it!!!! I managed a 5lb loss and got my target on here as well as my Christmas wish to get to Target. So happy, I really didn't think I'd manage it. Thank you so much for keeping me going. Liz x
Fantastic X

@lizs84
Yay ! Well done lovely for achieving TARGET !!! :0clapper::thankyouthankyou::winner: So so happy for you ! :D:D Have updated the spreadsheet to show your result.

Well done on all the hard work, it's certainly paid off !

Target Sticker.png

Have a lovely Christmas ! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

I lost 2lbs tonight:) Not sure if I will make target though but at least I weigh less than last Christmas. Well done to everyone, and thanks Kay for the motivation.

@JoIceFyre
Now then ... 1 lb short is TARGET for me ! :p:bunnydance: Well done on completing the challenge and hitting target (a little bunny tweaked your target by 1lb :D), you've done super hun and should be well proud of your achievements ! I've updated the spreadsheet with your new sticker :thankyouthankyou: .

Target Sticker.png

Hope you have a smashing Christmas ! :)

Kay xx

-4lb this week , though think that's purely due to being poorly and asleep most of the time as my hand had started dipping into the goodies earlier in the week!
Happy Christmas everyone x

-3 for me this week, very happy with this. Finally reached Club 10! Well done everyone on your fab losses x

Sorry for the lack of update. I weighed on 21st and put 1lb on :( Don't know what's up with me at the minute its like I hit 5 stone and can't get back into the groove of it.

Back