Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Oh dear. I'm sorry I'm so dreadful at staying on at this. I'm be fallen off the wagon and well, much worse than that. Put on 5lbs then STS last week. I'm finding it so hard to get back on plan properly. Feeling completely let down by myself and want to get back into it but feel like I don't have the willpower... I've still go so far to go. :banghead::badmood:

Hi. 2lbs off for me this week - very happy as got my 2.5 stone award tonight.

Good luck to everyone for next week - we can all do this

x

Kay. I will be bowing out of this challenge please.

As you may remember from my last message is been in hospital. Well diagnosis isn't good so for now my slimming world journey is coming to an end while I under go more test and then finally treatment.

Thank you for doing such a great job, and good luck everyone on reaching tor goals.

Oh no :( , so sorry to hear that lovely, (((big hugs))) I wish you a speedy recovery. We will miss you. Hope your back with us very soon. Take good care of yourself.

Lots of love
Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Wed 15-03-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - MARCH, WEEK 2 :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.184405

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @littlemissnaughty FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 7 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

-1lb this week please :D

Kay. I will be bowing out of this challenge please.

As you may remember from my last message is been in hospital. Well diagnosis isn't good so for now my slimming world journey is coming to an end while I under go more test and then finally treatment.

Thank you for doing such a great job, and good luck everyone on reaching tor goals.

Take care of yourself xxxx

Hi,
-1lb for me Kay and plus 2lb for Davie Dumpling, he's finding it really hard to stay on plan

-1.25lbs for me this week, the lowest I've ever been, hopefully I've finally broken out of this rut and can continue x

I have also finally got my 1.5 stone award! Feels like I've been waiting for this forever.

Good luck everybody x

Back