question about constipation / laxatives (& vegetable query!)

if we eat wheatbran does that affect the cruise phase of the diet? im struggling with the transit flow and was never an every day person but im trying to get into a natural habit.... black coffee works for me on occasion and glass of cold water doesnt but the rhubarb and the wheat bran i have never tried... neither of those affect this stage of the diet?

HAD to share this with you all as I know how the constipation can be - even on atkins when you are eating much more veg. I was recommended this COL-Clear Version A colon cleanser support supplement by the lovely Linz and i havent had a problem since (sometimes even been twice a day _ sorry if TMI).
shop around and get some if you are having problems its really helped me!

Thank you!! Ive bought some and waiting for it to come in the post as i need a long term solution - you wrote this in november, can you please tell me how you are getting along now that a few months have passed?

I know this is a little late reply but can I suggest Aloe Vera (from Health food shops) plus a little wheatbran and hot water with lemon juice in the am?
C x

I use Ortisan, which are fig,rhubarb and senna jelly squares from my local health food shop. I noticed that The Dukan site sells something that looks almost the same. Actually they are nice, you feel you had a fruit shot! I find they work well and are gentle on the tum.

i have also had a terrible time!
only been 4 times in 14 days !!! (sorry TMI) surely that is NOT normal!!!!! ?????

Can you please let me know where to find Col Clear? maybe Holland and Barratt?

I have written down all the suggestions::
Col clear
Senokot
Dalco ease
Ortisan

Now to choose 1 and find them too!!!! and hopefully something will help.

I have oat bran and wheat bran everyday. I also have rhubarb as much as poss. even on PP days as 100g is tolerated!!!
but, nothing has helped!!!

I bought the col clear formula a from the internet it arrived in 2 working days - i take 2 a day and i have been everyday since - I'[ve only been taking it for 3 days. the real test is if it works long term but there seems to be no warning of taking it too often so for now i am happy!

Back