Rainbows food diary

Will be having my tea shortly! xxx

Red of course

Brekkie - special k and milk (HEB and HEA)
Lunch - scrambled egg (f) diet lemonade (f)
muller light toffee (f)
Tea - Birds Eye Roast Beef in Gravy (6 syns) sweetcorn (5 syns)
muller light toffee (f) can of diet coke (f)

Syns - 11

Wow 6 Syns for the beef in gravy? I used to get the chicken in gravy, I'm sure that was free

Well I thought it was free, hence why I bought it. It was a three person portion though, but as I only had a handful of sweetcorn in the way of veg I thought Id eat the lot! xxx

Ha ha 3 person portion! I bought some WW stuff and their portion sizes are crazily small. I had to have 2 portions!

Red (?)

Brekkie - Special k sustain (HEB) milk (HEA)
Lunch - Pasta in Sauce
toffee muller light
Tea- chicken stir fry (f)
Sancks - 2 x big bowls of cereals! 12 syns!!

Last edited:
Wednesdays Menu

Brekkie - special kay cereal (HEA and HEB)
Lunch - prawns (f) on wholemeal roll (HEB) seafood dressing (3 syns) can of diet pepsi (f) muller light yogurt (f)
hula hoops (6.5)
Tea - salmon stir fry (f) can of diet pepsi (f)
special k mini breaks choc - (5 syns)

Total syns 14.5

Last edited:
Brekkie - special k (HEA and HEB)
Lunch - cheesey mince (HEA and HEB)
Tea ...... fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and prawn toast (lets not go think bout syns..... oh and a big bar of galaxy!) But it was weigh in night and I dont count that evenings syns! xxx

Last edited:
Brekkie - Special k (HEB and HEA)
Lunch - for some reason its got to half four and Ive had no lunch!
highlights hot choc (3 syns)
Tea - Chicken (f) bacon (F) melted cheese (HEA)

not dam bad for a Friday syns wise Id say xxx

Last edited:
Brekkie - Alpen light (HEB 1/2 off)

.................... now you'll prob be disappointed Sue as its literally mince and cheese! I fry the mince in fry light and when its almost cooked I grate some cheese on it, then let it melt as I stir it in. Sometimes (like last night) I add soya sauce, or sometimes passatta (sp) If you're more adventurous then you could add mushrooms or onions I suppose xxx

your doing great! keep up the good work! how long it take u to loose 45 lbs???
x

I started about six and a half months ago xxx

wow nice 1 :) x

Yup I was - then Im having a day off today! but having just one day off is better than half heartedly doing it for the week isnt it?! x

Yeah let me know - it could become a world famous favorite! It can't be THAT bad as my BF likes it and hes no way on slimming world! xx

Back