Extra Easy really struggling plz help

Hey Hun

Have you only been following extra easy?
It might be worth giving the other plans a try to mix things up a little.
As for things like healthy extras and syns are you varying them too as sometimes a little change is what your body needs.
Also you need to be making sure you are having at least 5 to 15 syns a day for the plan to work fully.
As well as having the correct syns are you measuring and weighing everything that needs to be weighed.
I know sometimes we can guesstimate but its important that you weigh things.

Also drinking plenty of water or sugar free squash will help.

If you're paying to go to a SW class Hun then your consultant should be offering you the help you need.
We are all here for you and if you wanted to post your food diary daily then id be happy to take a look and help you out where possible.

Love Stacey xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes ive only been doing ee so far i weigh and measure all the things that need to be done and yes i also vary things as i get bored easy with food so i have to keep varying it. i never used to drink juice or water it was always coke or tea but i drink plenty of of juice and water now. i like to think i stay in syns but as ive just found out things have hidden syn values in them so will watch out for that a bit more in future :) to be honest ive not even looked at the other plans to see about giving them a try think thats maybe something i should look into and maybe try out for a couple of weeks see how i get on as i really dont want to quit ive lost nearly 11 pounds now feeling better for it already and dont want it to go back on. ive actually got more help on here then i have at group and i only joined this tonight lol thanks guys x

We are all here to help you Hun :)
Take a look through the food diary threads, there are many people who still love the red and green plan so this should help give you so meal ideas.
You really shoud ask your consultant for help though because at the end of the day she is there to help yiu and guide you along.
Might be with completing one of the SAS logs too, these are filled in when members are struggling and the consultant can read through it all. xxx

Everyone's different but I'd look at these things

Make sure your brutally honest with yourself. (And I'm not saying your not ) but sometimes we pick at things and forget or glug that bit to much milk in or have something we think should be free but it isn't. Buy low fat dairy like cottage cheese instead of fat free. Things like this.

Also I'm a huge believer In exercise on sw though there is plenty of ppl here loose great amounts and get to target not doing any. Both me and my sister were getting like u were a good few weeks back. We really upped our game at gym and losses are good now

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I think you need to eat a bit more! We've all had weeks where we cut back in the vain hope that we will lose more but SW isn't like that!!

I would get some more fruit in throughout the day and don't be afraid to fill your plate up - I do -xxx

Back