REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

It'll come, your body is probably in shock

Don't get too hung up on the scales, sometimes it doesn't show but your clothes feel looser. Have you taken your measurements ?

Hi JOJO yes i have taken measurements not sure ive done it correctly - never done this stuff before not completely sure the tape is to be taught or just lose or whatever...i do dhave pcos (hormonal imbalance) so maybe dieting is futile.

Im a little disheartened but i will carry on atleast til the end of the attack to give it a proper shot...

also do u think i should covert all my weights to stones and llbs becuase i work in kg !!?

oh well another day tomrow :( i should no better that there is no quick fix but i cant help but think that the loss is a simple bowel movement and not actual weightloss there i go again feeling sorry for myself need a good slap !!

1 kilo is 2.2lb so 0.8 is 1.76lb! Well over a lb almost two.

Thanks lovey - i guess thats about right then !!

My maths is not too great lol

DAY 2 DUKAN ATACK FOOD DIARY

breakfast
1 whole egg and 4 egg white omlette with green chilli and onion and a large skimmed coffee
Mid morning Oatbran gallete with quark and salmon (this was yummy)
Lunch one chicken drumstick
Dinner Extra lean mince burger with spices and a egg to bind it
after dinner yoghurt with salt and peper

Had my 1.5 ltr water and did my 20 min walk

it looks a little less but i woke up at 12 so breakfast was really my lunch !! havent been hungry at all today got a bit of a sweet craving tho - havent bought any aspartine not sure with the cancer risks on it so havent got it !! four days to go on the attack

Weigh in this morning

day 3 72.3 kg

Day 3 food diary

Breakfast 5egggs omlette with coffee
Gallete with quark not salmon
Chicken drumstick
2 boiled eggs
Endless tea and coffee although not drank all my bottle of water
Dinner undecided as yet I'm really not hungry. Desperate for a biscuit

Weighed in 72.3kg this morning.

X

Well done reena you're doing great!! With regards to your question on chocolate you could have it on conso as part of gala meal but to be honest if its a weakness of yours I would stay well clear even when you get to conso. I did cruise for a year to get to target as i had seven stone to lose and I was a real chocoholic but I went so long on cruise without it that when I got to conso I didn't want it! I no longer crave it and I'm scared to unleash the demons again by having it - everyone's different but I don't trust myself with it so I'm still giving it a wide Berth!! A few weeks down the line reena and you won't even miss it!! Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels xx

Fantastic day Reena xxx your off to a great start xxx also try to eat more protein I know its hard when your not hungry....sounds mad but try and eat a full chicken and loads off water xxx

Hiya Reena (that's my eldest daughters nickname!) ...

You're doing great so far, well done!
PP is hard and boring at times, just keep on doing as you are.

I don't understand kilos and metric weights though?! Just old fashioned way for me!

Have you tried having 0% yogurt mixed with fresh coriander or mustard to dip your burgers in? Tastes delicious and just makes a bit of a change...

Best of luck for tomorrow and the rest of your Dukan plan....

Kellmo x

Fantastic day Reena xxx your off to a great start xxx also try to eat more protein I know its hard when your not hungry....sounds mad but try and eat a full chicken and loads off water xxx

A FULL CHICKEN really ? wow i prob could manage it if i had a sauce to go with it gravy of some sort not dry i dont think i could chew that long

ALso i have messed up !! :( i used a teaspoon of cornflour for my mince burger to bind it - its not in my book to use :( :( this is harder than i thought and i feel bad i let myself down...to make it all a little worse my hubby put half a teaspoon in my youghurt that i had with my chicken early i only had a tablspoon in my mouth when i realised what hed done bless him

im gonapay for this on my scales i bet !!

NOT HAPPY :(

Hi KELLMO your looking sassy in your profile pic you sure u have a daughter? wow u have a beautiful figure !!!!

I am a little dissapointed with me today - put cornflour in my burger mince after going mad about finding exra lean beef for the flamin burger itself - never made it before nad it was looking sloppy so i put a little cornflour on a teaspoon in ish n just realised now that i did this - then to make it worse my hubby tried to make me a dip he had yoghurt and a teaspoon or so of mint sauce in there and i had a tablespoon of it befoer i even realised.

feel liek i am failing and im trying so hard ot be good - really hate the way i look right now and i want to chnge it i want to get rid of my double chin and my four bellies and want to look like i did in my profile pic

PATIENCE i know but i really never ever have had any...sorry for this rant but im so miserable right now...

hubby on a night shift im in feeling sorry for myself...idiot me !!

Don't be so hard on yourself, just drink plenty of water and move on. Everyone makes the odd mistake when they first start dukan, we are all human and in the grand scheme of the things it's not a huge error, you weren't found face down in a cake were you? Lol!! You had a tiny bit of cornflour and a weeny bit of mint sauce you will fine. As sididd always says it's a marathon not a sprint, be a bit kinder to yourself. Good luck x

Hi KELLMO your looking sassy in your profile pic you sure u have a daughter? wow u have a beautiful figure !!!!

I am a little dissapointed with me today - put cornflour in my burger mince after going mad about finding exra lean beef for the flamin burger itself - never made it before nad it was looking sloppy so i put a little cornflour on a teaspoon in ish n just realised now that i did this - then to make it worse my hubby tried to make me a dip he had yoghurt and a teaspoon or so of mint sauce in there and i had a tablespoon of it befoer i even realised.

feel liek i am failing and im trying so hard ot be good - really hate the way i look right now and i want to chnge it i want to get rid of my double chin and my four bellies and want to look like i did in my profile pic

PATIENCE i know but i really never ever have had any...sorry for this rant but im so miserable right now...

hubby on a night shift im in feeling sorry for myself...idiot me !!

Erm, thank you. The picture is extremely flattering and I'm afraid I don't look that slim all the time! (And I was in fancy dress as Amy Winehouse!)

Don't fret about the cornflour, drink 2 extra pints if water and forget it! It's hard to just not automatically put food in isn't it? It's automatic really, innate.

You are doing fantastically well Reena, don't worry about the slip ups. Your shape and feelings will change, honestly. I never ever ever EVER thought I'd be slim and erm, I am. My head has still not caught up, I don't recognise myself in mirrors or shop windows, I automatically look for size 16-18-20 clothes and THEN remember. I dream I've eaten junk food, I dream about food. A diet is 20% body and 80% mind!

I add oatbran to burgers to bulk them up a bit if they're sloppy (the extra fine stuff) - its like a wonder food!

I too have ZERO patience, like NONE! I did a VLCD then switched to dukan to maintain.

Keep coming on here for support/food avoidance!

Kellmo x

Don't be so hard on yourself, just drink plenty of water and move on. Everyone makes the odd mistake when they first start dukan, we are all human and in the grand scheme of the things it's not a huge error, you weren't found face down in a cake were you? Lol!! You had a tiny bit of cornflour and a weeny bit of mint sauce you will fine. As sididd always says it's a marathon not a sprint, be a bit kinder to yourself. Good luck x

Mmmmmmmm 'face down in cake' mmmmmmmmmm caaaaaake

Renna when you make your burgers do the in advance and put them in the fridge to firm up. When your in cruise add garlic etc and spice them up. As for the chicken there are loads or sauces and dips to help, my favorite is Ellies sweet chilli sauce mmmmmm. your doing great. When does attack end?

You are doing really well Hun, not long & you can add veggies xx

Back