Refeed starts tomorrow. EEEEK!!

You've done brilliantly and!

I'm so pleased for you. Just remember if you can get through this next month on TRF, you can do anything. You're proving you can maintain. Kick the last of the weight asap so you can get back into maintaining again. Good luck for Monday x x x

Refeed stage #2 underway!

Day 1
2 eggs with mushroom and spinach dry fried as my meal. Very filling!

I can't believe it's come round so fast And!

Hope you're doing well x x x

And, you're brilliant :) It sounds really hard to refeed. whenever i refeed i'm going to follow your plan, i'm a vegetarian too and you menu sounds delicious

I don't know how I'm gonna do refeed it sound so hard to work out!

Day #2

Well... I started well. I had 2 medium eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes dry fried.
Then I had a cup of herbal tea my daughter sent from Germany - but it was full of fruit and stuff and I'm worried it wasn't really suitable.

I had plenty of water - I often forget to do this when not on LT.

I had Tofu with grilled veg (aubergine, tomato, onion, mushroom, pepper and garlic) for lunch.

Then for dinner I cooked for my bf and son and I tried a bit of the stuff... I really shouldn't have but it was very nice. So I had about 2-3tsp of potatoes with cream and cheese... IDIOT!! It wasn't massive amounts but it's still more than zero.

I had an exante 'meal' for dinner (VLCD shake).

Bf has gone home now so I can probably follow the rest of the refeed without any more temptation. (except my son made toast for breakfast today and the whole house smelled of toast - grrr)

Keep going And!!!! Stick to it x x x

Yeah - I must try harder, I must try harder, I must try harder, I must try harder, I must try harder, x100!

You know you can do this! You don't want more glycogen/water weight than you have to have :) :)

Day #3

Breakfast - exante shake and herbal tea.
Lunch - 7oz baked potato (nothing on it) with 6oz quorn roast, 10 sprouts and a bit of gravy (it's too dry without it!)
Dinner- 6oz quorn roast, small bowl of salad (spinach, tomato, pickled onion, pepper, mushroom and cucumber).

Drank plenty of fizzy water and peppermint tea.

Tomorrow I am thinking of having some real porridge for breakfast made with water (and a banana as I've been craving fruit!)- It says you can have bread, potatoes, pasta or rice so I assume oats are ok. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Think you should be fine with the oats. They are also lower GI than potatoes etc :) Well done you!!!

My porridge spilled all over the microwave and it wasn't nearly as nice as the exante porridge I've had this last week. I wonder if I should have bought readybrek. I had a teaspoonful of jam with it as it was so bland.

This eating food lark isn't as good as it's cracked up to be :D

Hmmm.. not such a good day.

Had porridge made with water and a blob of jam for breakfast.
Then I made goulash with soya chunks. I think I was a little greedy and probably ate quite a bit too much. I had 4oz of rice too (I forgot it had potatoes in already).
Later I picked - I had 3 quorn slices, some pickled onions and a chunk of cucumber. I felt hungry still so I had two eggs with tomato and mushroom.
I had a cup of fruit tea, lots of water and some oat milk (found it in ASDA).

I feel a bit bloated and slightly irritated with myself now.

At least I've learned something - PLAN your meals. Eat decent food at set mealtimes or you'll end up picking and eating more!

Tomorrow I will try harder. My mother's coming to visit so I have to cook at lunch and I've promised her some home made dairy free ice cream too.

Planning is key for this And x x x

Today is a new day and it's fab that your mums coming over. Hmmm I'm not sure about the dairy free icecream lol. (Typical non veg reaction I'm sure;))

I make porridge in a pot for my kiddo's and it takes about 3 mins and is better than in the micro. Quick cook porridge oats & skimmed milk (you could do half milk half water) and stir until just about boiling and it's nice and thick. Have you tried an artificial sweetener in the porridge or a teaspoon of honey (22cals)?

Stick to the plan as much as you can, you know how important it is luv x x x

Sigh... yeah... I had sunnybisk (generic weetabix) for breakfast today. Not sure if that's ok. I thought maybe I could have that instead of my bread ration? Worrying about it now. :(

I wish I'd planned it better like I did last time. Makes such a difference!

I have never used artificial sweeteners - I've quit pepsi partially because of the artificial sweeteners and the horrible things they contain so I don't fancy that. I will get some reduced sugar jam next time I go shopping- it always tastes really nice and fruity compared to normal jam. :)

The soya icecream is nicer than dairy. I eat normal ice cream too but I prefer the non dairy. It's creamier and you can taste the fruit better if you get it right and it has no after taste and it's much lower in calories too :)
There used to be some you could buy in the supermarket that was amazing, much better than hagen das or ben and jerrys. The stuff you can get in the supermarket now is rubbish!

I'm feeling pretty stressed about this refeed. I'm going to a party this weekend and have to fit into my dress - it's fancy dress. I'm so worried I'm going to balloon and be uncomfortable. Gah! Food, can't live with it, can't live without it. :(

And, it may not be any help but maybe try a slimming club or something, it might take the pressure off trying to think of what foods you can or can't have. weight watcher or slimming world make you plan and think about what you're going to eat so might help get back in the swing of eating. i have no experience of refeeding so could be talking out of my bum! but you've done fantastic work and If you can survive lipotrim being so limited you can survive anything! Keep going:)

Get you plan done And!! You can do it x x x

Thanks louth. I did do WW last year for several months (lost about 1lb a month. lol) but it did show me how calorific some foods are.

I need to plan and weigh I think. I think after losing the weight and regaining so many times I'm paranoid. After eating today my belly feels massive and I've had to undo my trousers. I'm surprised I'm not having a panic attack about it.

Tomorrow is another day. I will keep trying! And if all else fails, well there's LT haha.

I'm really worrying about my dress for the weekend do - it wasn't exactly loose to start with. :(
I think I'll put it on tonight and not eat for the rest of the week if it's too tight.

So fed up I can't even remember what bloody day I am on. Think it's day #5.

Breakfast -Cheapo weetabix + oatmilk.
Snack- Homemade soya icecream (small amount) made with cherry, tofu, soya milk and a bit of sugar.
Dinner- Spag bol made with soya mince, spinach, mushroom, tomatoes with a stockcube, bit of ketchup and chilli sauce with 4oz wholewheat spagetti.
Snack- exante bar.

Plenty of fizzy water and peppermint tea and I had a can of diet coke, stupid bloody addiction, I am trying to quit!!

That's me done for the day. I really hope I've not messed up. I think tomorrow I may have LT for breakfast and follow day #3 guidelines again. :s

New day tomorrow x x x

Back