Regained again! Diet products in the bin! New philosophy at work...

18lb in 5 weeks that's great going! I see you already lost almost 5 stone or is this old stats from the slimming world?

18lb in 5 weeks that's great going! I see you already lost almost 5 stone or is this old stats from the slimming world?

Hey, thanks!

my starting weight stat is from when I first began over five years ago!
too lazy to change it :D

started on the Exante plan this time five weeks ago at 18st.

Last edited:
I see... This is the optimist in me talking: you have kept 3st off for 5 years!

Another 4lbs off this week, which makes 22lbs in six weeks - hope this loss rate continues at least for a little while longer.

There's now seven weeks until I go on holiday, by which time I hope to have lost around another 20 lbs or so...

4lbs is great! Well done you, I wish I could say the same - only lost 1lb. Need to work harder this week..

Well done for never giving up, never giving it. XX Been there myself 1000 times... and I will go there 2000 times if I have to until I get to goal.

Great results with Exante; I used to love their choc and mint shakes. Only thing I never got fed up with. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your progress. X X

Well done for never giving up, never giving it. XX Been there myself 1000 times... and I will go there 2000 times if I have to until I get to goal.

Great results with Exante; I used to love their choc and mint shakes. Only thing I never got fed up with. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your progress. X X

Thanks, Pink! Those are some very solid and consistent losses you've managed yourself! I first did Slimming World...ahem...20 years ago *gasp* :eek: and it worked very well for me.

Thank you. I don't eat gluten (so bread/cakes/biscuits/most cereals) are off the menu. I think that has certainly helped with the losses to date. Not such a good week this week, two meals out and I went syn crazy so today and tomorrow are damage limitation days lol.

Have you tried making up a shake and freezing it for ice cream? I used to like the banana shakes like that. xx

It's the end of week 7 back on Exante, and it's another 3lbs off. I have to say, when you stick to this diet, it does work quite well.

I hear your 3lbs and I call your 3lbs! Well done to both of us. Did you change the nickname?

sorry my bad! perhaps I should change mine to scatterbrain..

Week eight. Another 3lbs off, thats 2 stone to date,with another five weeks on plan until holidays.

aiming for the 15st Mark by then...

Week eight. Another 3lbs off, thats 2 stone to date,with another five weeks on plan until holidays. aiming for the 15st Mark by then...

Well done :)

Back