restart

Sometimes iv even eat flavours i dont like mind over matter lol how is everyone iv been up since half 6 done 3 hours of gardenin then thought i will take a peek at my workout dvd now its jammed in the player what my dad gave me must be broke fueming lool x

Sometimes iv even eat flavours i dont like mind over matter lol how is everyone iv been up since half 6 done 3 hours of gardenin then thought i will take a peek at my workout dvd now its jammed in the player what my dad gave me must be broke fueming lool x

ohhh well done with the gardening :)
im not a fan as i dont like insects lol

oh noooooo so did u get to take a peek of dvd before it got jammed x

Hope gardening went well. Been nice weather to be outside.
How are you today? x

Hi iv lost a pound and a half so happy i keep thinkin one more pound and thats half a stone in 3 weeks so happy i have been lucky havnt saw any insects upto now lol no shez dvd said bad disc i am just goin to buy another dvd player today is lovely goin to do more gardening and join credit union its my sons 21 xmas eve so i need to start saving hope everyone is ok x

I kno shez never mind i had good intesnsions iv done 2 hours gardenin today and 3 yesterday wonderin how many actuvity points i could of earned weather is fab x

Wed

B 2 crumpets with low fat butter and laughin cow light 7

D

T

S packet of velvet crisp and orange club cake bar 5

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431526099.001464.jpg

or

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431526115.977116.jpg

depends what insensity u reckon u did - hope that helps :)

Hi Georgina, well done on the loss!

I have lost the plot this week but am promising to sort myself out tomorrow! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Georgina, well done on the loss!

I have lost the plot this week but am promising to sort myself out tomorrow! X

Hun u can get back on track u have been doin good u have to remind ureself of that its so bloody hard i have had 2 cans of gin with diet lemonade now on my 2nd vodka wednesday night and am drinkin lets not worry x

Well done on the loss hun!
And wow look at how many activity points your gardening would have earned you! xx

Hello and thank u i lost a pound and a half tuesday made up 7 half in 3 weeks iv been up the wall past vee days broke screen on my pne back now will be back postin and catch up tomorrow big hugs xx

Hello and thank u i lost a pound and a half tuesday made up 7 half in 3 weeks iv been up the wall past vee days broke screen on my pne back now will be back postin and catch up tomorrow big hugs xx

Glad you are ok hun. Sounds like you are doing great xx

Thanks hun am feelin quite fed up atm had a girls night saturday had home made lasagna and slice of cheese cake and vodkas felt so uncorftable wile my 4 friends are slim and was eating what they want was so hard sorry for the rant expecting a gain but decided to try get back on track

Monday fillin and healthy

B poached egg tomatoes on toast

D

T chicken fillet mash veg gravy veg mint sauce

Hi Georgina. Good to see you back. Well done for getting back on track.

I know how you feel about being jealous of those who are naturally slim. I know for me to be as slim as I like to be that I have to watch what I eat every day and whenever I go off plan I put on right away so is going to be a lifelong battle. Naturally I would be a stone- stone and a half heavier without dieting.

Some people are slim without trying whatsoever and without being healthy too! A lot of it is in the genes, and some of us have to work harder than others.

Very jealous of those that don't need to watch it too. My husband is one of those. He is 6ft 1in, 12 st exactly and completely lean - no fat at all despite eating like a machine! He does occasional exercise but not that much as has a bad back and hip. He is on his feet a lot in his job though. Every night before dinner he eats a sharing size massive bag of crisps, and then whatever I cook. This is on top of a daily cooked breakfast at work and whatever he has from work at lunch. He also has a daily toffee crisp at work too! It's unbelievable really to be as thin as he is as it's just not fair!! Xx

Back