Total Solution return of the muff

I started on January 1st........and I feel great ๐Ÿ˜Š

No headaches, no feeling cold......amazing really as I thought it would be desperately hard after an entire year of eating anything and everything ๐Ÿ˜”

I started on January 1st........and I feel great ๐Ÿ˜Š

No headaches, no feeling cold......amazing really as I thought it would be desperately hard after an entire year of eating anything and everything ๐Ÿ˜”

That's great. I'm so pleased for you to be feeling good. Is weigh in tomorrow for you or Monday? X
I managed to find your post and saw that you have started a few days ago. I'm in bed now. Feel fine. Had a hot cross bun bar with green tea while watching tv. Not eating today Didn't bother me at all.

Fingers crossed for day 2.

Muffy

Day 2...

Woken with a migraine. It's a bad one, even Made me throw up. Water and medication needed and maybe a day of just shakes for the added fluids.

Muffy

That's great. I'm so pleased for you to be feeling good. Is weigh in tomorrow for you or Monday? X
I managed to find your post and saw that you have started a few days ago. I'm in bed now. Feel fine. Had a hot cross bun bar with green tea while watching tv. Not eating today Didn't bother me at all.

Fingers crossed for day 2.

Muffy

I weigh on Sunday.....a bit of a tradition ๐Ÿ˜

I have lost 11lbs this week.......very, very pleased ๐Ÿ˜Š

I've spent the morning chopping and freezing all the veg I have in my fridge. I hate throwing things away and having all of the chillies mushrooms onions peppers cherry tomato garlic and even tge limes made me feel anxiously about just having to throw them or how to just to use them up! I accidentally popped a tiny clove of garlic in my mouth while peeling it.... i know, im strange.

So I now have a stock of frozen goodies.

I need to get out more ๐Ÿ˜†.

My migraine is still lingering. I've drank a litre of water and had a choc shake made with extra water. Taken my sumatriptain tablet and I'm now going to make my boys lunch then hoping to relax for a bit.

Feeling positive. Seeing the chart on the fridge is helping alot x

Muffy

I weigh on Sunday.....a bit of a tradition ๐Ÿ˜

I have lost 11lbs this week.......very, very pleased ๐Ÿ˜Š

Woo! Well done that's fab xx
I hope I can manage to get 8lb off this week. I have done this diet a few times over the years and I used to have huge losses (15lb) in first week but the last few times it's gone slower so I don't want to expect too much xx

It's 7pm already and I'm still doing fine. I had a change of heart from 3 shakes today and had an exante spaghetti Bolognese for dinner. I made the lap monkeys a proper spag bol so it was so good to be able to eat with them. I added chilli flakes to mine. I can eat more or less anything as long as it's spicy so it helps get them down.

I'll have a bar and a nice green tea later once bog rats are in bed xx

Muffy

Last night didnt go tp plan. I realises at 9pm that my 8 year old had a letter saying that the unit he is in (He has special needs) is having a new topic about dinosaurs today and he is to dress up for it. I was left making a costume until midnight so 3rd exante meal for yesterday went out the window. I went to bed only having 1shake and a spag bol.
Today started good I drank a litre of water but then a headache crept in and I was really sick. I've only just had my first pack (a bar). Boys will be home soon so I'm going to make sure I eat with them and then have another pack before bed.

My head is really hurting and it's getting me down. I know It's not the diet as I suffer migraines alot and I'm drinking plenty. I'll just have to get through it x

Muffy xx

I've done it. Day 3 is finished even with a migraine. I had a bar and 2 banana shakes today.

Off to bed I go feeling pretty proud xx

Night.

Muffy xx

Day 4 is going ok.
Scales are going down slowly but down is down. I'm feeling woozy again. It's the pain patches I'm using. My dose was increased on Monday so I'm getting used to that. Opioids make me feel so I'll I can only manage small sips of water ๐Ÿ˜”
Not had a shake today yet but I'm planning on a white choc & raspberry shake at about 1.

Muffy xx

Today is day 5! I weighed and my scales say 16.7 ๐Ÿ™„

I feel like I'm losing extremely slowly even though I'm doing 100% total solution. It is always hard for me when I am trying my hardest but the losses arnt as good as I've had in the past. I'm going to keep going though. My goal for week one is to lose 8lb it's day 5 and I've lost 4lb but i was already atleast 3lb less than I thought I was when I weighed myself because I expected to be 17+ and I was only 16.11 so it's not so bad.

Im waiting for my woosh ๐Ÿ˜
If it happens before I weigh on Sunday then ill have my 8lb. I have a goal of being into the 15s on my 2nd weigh in so I'm really trying my hardest to keep positive.

I've looked into slimming world as a way of life rather than a diet for after this 10 week stint on exante that I've set myself. I was hoping to be in to the 13s by mid March. But that's looking unlikely. I have a birthday party in london to go to on 17th march and none of the people there will have seen me since August so I'm hoping to have made a noticeable difference by then. ๐Ÿค”

Muffy xx

Day 5 done. I'm just having my lemon yoghurt bar and a can of Dr pepper zero. I've had a bad day... stressed out but I had a long bath and now I feel much better.

The days are ticking by and it feel like i started 2 days ago so I'm coping well. ive not even felt like cheating so I'm very pleased. I am certain I'm in ketosis. I have done this enough times to know the signals. So here's to day 6 ๐Ÿ’™

Muffy xx

16.6 on day 6 so I'm -5lb
I'll weigh in on Sunday as my official weigh in but i need to see daily losses to keep me going in the first week. I know it will slow down loads so will only weigh daily this week.

Back