Ria's Weekly Weigh In

4stone since jan? you're my new idol! lol.

It's hard staying off the scales, isn't it? I'm trying to stick to once a fortnight, but some nights, usually midway through that second week, I'm sneaking of and trying to weigh myself in the middle of the night. (My "formal" weigh in is naked, after toilet, in the morning, so I already know that whatever the reading is will be meaningless anyhow!)
Ria, yours is an inspiring story, thank you for sharing it with us!

Thanks for your comments everyone

just gonna make note of this in here as i dont want to change my goal but to get myself in to the 'overweight' section of the BMI i will need to be 185lbs!

if i try hard enough i could manage that by the end of july i reckon

Sensible plan, I rekn you can totally do that by July, good luck lovely.

Thank you, Im hoping for 2lb/3lbs this week. If i get 3lbs then i will have hit my 4 stone loss!

Ive also decided that once a month im gonna measure my hips/thighs etc so i can see where i am losing the weight from, it seems that the theory the first place you put it on is the last you lose is correct as my belly doesnt seem to be getting any smaller! lol

Anyway that will be on the last wednesday of the month :)

Awesome plan. Do you do the progression photos too? I've seen other members do that and you can really notice where they're losing their weight from.

I'm sure you're losing weight in places that you simply dont notice, lol.

Awesome plan. Do you do the progression photos too? I've seen other members do that and you can really notice where they're losing their weight from.

I'm sure you're losing weight in places that you simply dont notice, lol.

I sort of have, i find it difficult to find places in my house for full body photos as i dont have a full length mirror, there are some pictures in my diary thread i think. I should have taken some pictures before hand but just didnt think of it! lol

Lol, I have some photos from my last birthday that my little brother took that are definately not from my perfect angle (as seen in avatar pik - I actually look nothing liek that,lol).

I'm sure you're notcing the loss with clothes n stuff though right, so i pose the piks arent too important lol.
I can't wait to be able to slide out of my car with elegance n grace, rather than clambering out like a constipated rhino, lol!
x

My head still thinks im a size 24, even though the clothes im buying now are mainly 16/18's i just wanna get in to a 14 then a 12 and ill hopefully realise that im not fat anymore when im that size lol.. need about another 8 inches off my hips before i get there though lol

Yeh, I suppose that it's silly purely concentrating on the physical when there's so much mental bagage to go along with it.
I think that the biggest mistake that everyone makes is thinking that everything will be fixed by them losing weight. I'm guilty of that, I blame everything on my weight, and assume that when I'm slimmer all of those problems and insecurities will go away.

You're doing amazinly though, it's probably hard to get your head around the fact that you're so much slimmer because you've done it in an amazingly short amount of time. Truly awesome ;)

xx

yeah deffo, tbh i dont really have any problem except for my confidence and tbh that has grown hugely since ive started using weight. so for me it is solving my problem lol

not long till my weigh in! wednesday morning here i come! going out for a meal 2moro night though but will try not to be too bad!

2moro is the day! ate quite alot tonight so im only expecting -1lb or so

fingers crossed for tomorrow hun! x

Best wishes x

Thanks girlys, only 1lb but thats probably because i only went to the gym once this week!

a 1lb loss is still going in the right direction! :)

Most definately :)

-2lbs :)

oooh you're doing awesome, congrats on another 2lbs, impressive considering you went camping too!

Back