Robyns Summer Body Food Diary :)

Thank you guys,. waiting to get some advice off my sister whos been on slimming world a while so hopefully i will have some nice recipes for you then xxx

My trick is eating what I liked to cook before but adjusting it to the SW way. :) If you ever need any ideas feel free to look at my food diary, I post photos to get you hungry, too! hehe

My trick is eating what I liked to cook before but adjusting it to the SW way. :) If you ever need any ideas feel free to look at my food diary, I post photos to get you hungry, too! hehe

I will have a look thank you :)... I done a mini shop last night to get me on track, kinda hard though been a student with no money... so breakfast this morning consisted of some Beans which are syn free and a benefit light bar which is part of my HEXB :D for my small break I'm going to have a fat free yogurt which is syn free and a banana :D

So very very happy with my first day sticking to plan 100% my dinner consisted of a garlic wrap(9 syns) with sweet chilli sauce which Is 1.5 per level table spoon I had 3 so brings me up to 14.5 syns I had peppers sweet corn and chicken in it an 35g cheese (hexa) Followed by a muller light fruitopolis which is 0.5 syns so brings me to 15 syns!!! Wooo and I also got in an hours boxercise class!!! :D xxx

Breakfast: I had one slice of wholemeal toast as part of my healthy extra B with some beans :D and some water with a slice of lemon :D xx

Lol :)
Have you tried to eat more fruit and veg and drink more water? Since you've had had two sts' s now :(
Focus on the plus side- you haven't gained :D

Lol :)
Have you tried to eat more fruit and veg and drink more water? Since you've had had two sts' s now :(
Focus on the plus side- you haven't gained :D

im drinking lots of water with slices of lemons and limes :).. ive been upping my fruit intake, maybe need to work on the veg side of things, yeah thats what i was thinking least there not gains, id rather stay the same then gain, i have weigh to myself this evening, hoping for a loss, but since the weekend and star week i doubt it xx

Breakfast this morning was some beans and diluted juice :) Still * week, but I've been thinking and just because its star week I'm not going to let myself eat loads of ****, anymore! its officially 8 weeks to my holiday time to kick ass :D xxx

If you have another sts the week maybe speak to your consultant about a different plan?
Food sounds yummy!
and my * week trick is make snacks i want but are also syn free. :D

Thank you :) I'm down 1.5 lb as of today my weigh in day is Tuesday so I hope to keep that off.. Having hifibars for extrab and cheese snacks for extra a, had pasta lastnight no syns so hopefully ... Thanks for the advice, and the tip I'm gonna try that today xx

Back