Rockchick72's final ever weight loss diary

Right - went to morning class and got 2lbs off. Need a good week to get my stone (only 1/2 lb needed but will be back in the evening class next week)

Green day today for a change

brekky
hifi bar (HEB)

lunch
jacket potatoes with cottage cheese and massive salad (lettuce, rocket, pepper, beetroot, carrot, onion, cucumber, apple)

tea
mushroom, leek, spinach and cheese risotto (with HEA cheese)

HEB and HEA still to have - probably milk and may put some bacon in the risotto

am going to make a 1/2 syn cake as well -lovely!! Almond and strawberry

Syns today will be on wine - 2 large glasses - 12 syns

Tomorrow I will go extra easy as going out with friends

Brekky - banana, strawberry and natural yogurt

lunch- going to Wagamama so will have something like noodles or ramen and ask for no oil - will allow 5 syns

tea - to decide but probably meat and veggies

Last edited:
Slight change of plan

Still extra easy
HEA - milk
HEB - Hifi bar

Had a segmented red grapefruit for breakfast - was really yummy

Will edit later for lunch and tea

Well been to town with friends. Had a skinny vanilla sugar free latte so that is my hea. Sliver of choccy at Jo Malone maybe 2 syns as very dark and good quality. Wagamama had ginger chicken udon with less oil still maybe 5 syns for oil but everything else free. Had edamame free. 1 beef skewer so maybe 1 syn for the glaze. 1 prawn gyoza maybe 4 syns. Pretty good and now have bags of fruit and veg from market and spent barely a tenner

Right - am trying 5 days of EE

Breakfast
banana, strawberries, fat free natural yogurt with a little sweetener and cinnamon

Lunch
am making the syn free tomato soup and will have that with 1 slice wholemeal batch bread (HEB)

edit: was starving when I came in from the gym and so had some melon and lean ham as a snack

tea
steak, chips, cheesy leeks (HEA portion of philadelphia light) and purple sprouting broccoli
muller coconut

cadbury fudge (6 syns) and glass of rose wine (6 syns)

Last edited:
just updating my stats after 3 months

Lost nearly a stone and my initial stats were

Bust - 48" rib cage 42" now 47 and 40

Waist 47" now 45
Hips 54" now 50.5

No wonder I am now fitting in smaller clothes!

Do it now Lottie- it's really encouraging to see the difference

Planning for tomorrow

Breakfast - magic pancakes made with a fruity oat so simple ( I will have half so 3 syns) and some banana, greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey (1 syn)

Lunch- going to my mums but she is doing a SW friendly roast and starter and I am taking a 1/2 syn roulade made with syn free lemon curd and strawberries

tea - will probably have speedy tomato soup

will work out HEA and HEB and syns as I go along

Durrr- forgot to do the pancakes!

Had quite a lot of wine yesterday but food pretty good - really need to focus now

Am going green today

Brekky
Banana and 0% total yogurt with cinnamon

lunch
superspeedy tomato soup with 2 slices wholemeal (2 HEB) and 4 syns of light butter

tea
broccoli tomato and cauli pasta bake with HEA cheese

will have some fruit and yogurt as well at some point

Did an hour Body Pump class today - I really enjoyed it although it was hard. Liked the instructor and some nice people in the class who told me I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow but it gets easier! I think this may be my new thing - I am not good in the gym on my own (can get bored) so I think I will just alternate classes generally

Going to Aqua tomorrow and Zumba on Tuesday

Rockchick, your exercising is very impressive! I go to the gym but I'm finding it a little boring. I want to do couch-to-5k, that will be a real personal achievement. There aren't many classes near me, but there is a boxing gym I haven't investigated yet... It would be great if the have a class.

Thanks Lottie

Bodypump was great but then I couldn't move for the next 2 days so no Aqua or Zumba :rotflmao:

Haven't really been on plan the last few days - succumbed to Easter hot cross buns and chocolate and as I have been off work have been drinking far too much wine.....very enjoyable but still...

I have also worked out that just before TOTM I am really miserable and crave carbs - need to be aware of this as I eat everything in sight.

Anyway-couldn't get to class this week so I am hoping I can have a good week and redress the balance

Today is red

Brekky
Mango and 0% total yogurt

lunch
roast beef with crunchy salad of carrot, celery, beetroot and spring onion with HEA low fat cheddar
muller coconut

tea
home made burgers with another HEA cheese, salad and HEB potato made into wedges

have another HEB to have - hifi bar and will count a couple of syns for the burgers (as although lean not extra lean- even though I drain it) and a couple of syns for a splash of milk in coffee

Tomorrow will stay red

Brekky
pancakes made with eggs yogurt and 1/2 sachet fruity Oatso simple (3 syns)served with fruit

lunch
prawn salad with thai chilli fat free dressing
Hifi bar

tea
baked chicken stuffed with HEA cheese and wrapped in bacon with ratatouille

1 slice of wholemeal bread (HEB) with 3 syns light butter

Lost in the wilderness of wine and takeaway :8855:

Oh I've been rubbish - I have though really analysed my behaviour in the past though and realised I always do this. I start off well, get about a stone off, start feeling better and then go back to bad habits - well not this time. I am back on plan and will keep going with this

I have committed to a 4lb loss this week (it's possible!) and will give it a real go

So today Green

HEA - 350 ml skim milk

Breakfast
Banana, yogurt and HEB golden crunch

lunch
my work cafe has started doing some great "big soups" - I have looked at the ingredient list in their manual and it is just tofu, veggies, chilli, noodles, herbs and miso stock - I can't see how that can't be free no mention of any oil etc - so I am having that
pineapple and passion fruit

tea
quorn grills, peas, sweetcorn and mash made with milk from HEA allowance and HEA philly light

HEb- hifi bar

syns- going to the cinema tonight so am going to get some sweets to take within syns

YAY!!!!

rockchick72 said:
Lost in the wilderness of wine and takeaway :8855:

Oh I've been rubbish - I have though really analysed my behaviour in the past though and realised I always do this. I start off well, get about a stone off, start feeling better and then go back to bad habits - well not this time. I am back on plan and will keep going with this

I have committed to a 4lb loss this week (it's possible!) and will give it a real go

So today Green

HEA - 350 ml skim milk

Breakfast
Banana, yogurt and HEB golden crunch

lunch
my work cafe has started doing some great "big soups" - I have looked at the ingredient list in their manual and it is just tofu, veggies, chilli, noodles, herbs and miso stock - I can't see how that can't be free no mention of any oil etc - so I am having that
pineapple and passion fruit

tea
quorn grills, peas, sweetcorn and mash made with milk from HEA allowance and HEA philly light

HEb- hifi bar

syns- going to the cinema tonight so am going to get some sweets to take within syns

YAY!!!!

Glad your back! Don't let them get your lost again lol 4lb IS achievable and you can do it this week - it'll keep you on track for the challenge too!

Ok yesterday - didn't have 2 HEA (hubby made mash just with the milk and it was fine) but that's ok can have 1 HEA on Green

Syns - I had 1 chocolate (3 syns) and a 50g slice of swiss roll - actually weighed! - 9 syns (was lovely and a real treat) so 12 syns total

Today it is Extra Easy

brekky
banana and syn free yogurt

lunch
apple, mango slices, mini salmon sushi box from tesco (1.5 syns) Hifi bar (HEB)

tea
lamb steaks with mint, ainsley mexican rice (free!) and courgettes in a tomato and onion sauce

HEA will be milk for coffee etc or maybe some cheese - maybe do courgette gratin!

I will be having wine tonight and may have more than 15 syns but I am going to keep counting and then balance up over the next few days

Not been very good at keeping my diary updated

Today - extra easy I think

Brekky
mango, pineapple, 0% greek yogurt (Asda now doing their own brand-lots cheaper than total) and HEB all bran golden crunch

Lunch
jacket potato, cottage cheese and salad

tea
home made thai cod fishcakes and stir fry veg

HEA - milk or cheese

syns - not sure yet

Back