Rona's Dukan Diary

Hey Rona :) glad to see you back :)!

Lovely hearing about your weekend....even with the transit issues :D....what I'd give for a little "movement" in that direction right now lol...seem to have gained over one and half pounds on pv weekend and no movements :eek:...lol anyways TMI....don't be a stranger! xxx

Just updated my ticker and stats at last! Lost a few more pounds this week as I've had a 'flu type bug and haven't eaten much for past couple of days - but haven't been to the gym either, so quite pleased with the scales this morning. :)

Well haven't been here for a while but have managed to stick to it pretty much over christmas - apart from the booze!! and one big slip-up with a box of ferrero roche :eek:

Haven't lost as much as I could have done but wearing size 14 jeans today for the first time in many years :):):)

Well done on your results faylolo! 47 lbs lost that is awesome hun xx

Bren

Amazing results Fay! Try to stick around more. You might pass some of your dedication to us!

Hello, I'm back!! Just wondering if there is anybody there? I have had lots of changes in my life in the past 4 years and since I retired last year the weight has started creeping back up. Really determined to get back on track and lose it again but finding it hard. I remembered that last time one of the things that helped was coming on here and reading how other people were getting on and amazingly I remembered my username and password! Would be interested to hear anybody's success stories and any new methods used. Rona xx

Hi fayolo

I started dukan on the 5th jab and lost 13.5 lbs so far. 5 days on attack. I am new to diet and trying different things to keep it interesting

X

Hi fayolo

I started dukan on the 5th jab and lost 13.5 lbs so far. 5 days on attack. I am new to diet and trying different things to keep it interesting

X

Well done, that is a fantastic weight loss, you must feel pretty good now. I just can't seem to get back on it. I found it much easier when I was working and I think that was because I had to be more organised. I will get there though because it was lovely being slim and able to wear clothes that I wanted to.

Thank you. I am very much the same do well when I am at work the minute I have time off I slope off

I have prepped quite a lot the past two weeks too preparing lunches for work and tubs and tubs of Greek yog to go through and lots of water

Good luck there are lots of people here who can help and motivate

X

Back