roosnanny wombles back :-)

hello lovley darlings..
brighter mood today.... no custard it was ice cream.
started and Atkins kind of day...eggs bacon,coffee....went to a bbq almost kept legal
but then had some curry and rice....still you know i don't feel bad about it
as i had a nice day.
totally re did one of the kids rooms,actually started last night,and finished off sort of today,just have a mountain
of washing now as the dirty mare hid tonnes in the wardrobe :mad: when i had asked her to do it
before she went away on her trip.
sorted all the draws,so no excuses for everything having a place now !
all the health cards have arrived,and i have tried on some tops that were in the back draw,as"i might fit next year"
and they fit :D so happy days.
hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
xx

Well done on the tops fitting Lainey! What a lovely feeling!! Xx

Morning Lainey, glad your feeling much brighter sweet!!

I know the pain of entering the bedroom of death too with my 13 year old!! Why do they do it when they have a perfectly good wash basket in said room???

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know the pain of entering the bedroom of death too with my 13 year old!! Why do they do it when they have a perfectly good wash basket in said room???

HA ! she's 17 lol
anyhoo i've just about washed every article of clothing:eek:,including the 6 bath towels she'd also stuffed in the wardrobe:mad:
and any odd socks are going in the bin !i've gone through all the draws,emptied them all onto the floor,put in colour wash piles,and done the lot :eek: was really on one,i think :D
tonnes to do this week...i'm doing a DD today,as it will fit in perfectly really,have to take little mr to the dentist,then off to prim ark for some shorts and T.shirts for him,then he's got a golf lesson,so will sit and have a coffee.
having a little mini melt down,as i need the pets looking after,and my older ones don't want to do it :(i can understand,
as it's not on their drive past.....dentist just phoned changed app for 9....gotta fly
much love to you all,will be back laters.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Trust me Lainey they're still like it at 20!! My eldest DD will vouch for that!!!

EVening Lainey... hope your day was ok? and hope you're having a lovely evening! xx

hey lovelies :D sorry i've been away
have had a ton of stuff to do,(letters of permission to take the kids away ect ect :rolleyes:)have eaten over the top,so basically back to square one...will i ever learn ?
off tomorrow,and i really want to enjoy myself,and eat sensibly .
pets sorted,my D.S.D is going to stay here,makes sense as she lives in a flat,so children get the use of the garden,
and she looks after the pets so well for me,even though she doesn't particularly like them! lol
hope you all stay well,and i look forward to catching up when i get back,
take good care of yourselves.
xxxxx

Hope you enjoy the break Lainey! Xxx

Have a brill time Lainey!!!!! Miss ya already!!! :( xx

hello lovlies.
wow was it hot out there or what ! i have my funny torso tan,the middle is white,the rest is brown :D
food was pants,entertainment pretty dire,most staff grumpy,only a couple were super,wouldn't stay at
that particular place again.
can't remember how much i weighed when i went,not stressing about it,will work at dropping again,
looking forward to some decent food....a nice steak and mushrooms would go down a treat.
will catch up soon,go to get rid of the mouse that is back,and order some live food for the critters,
where's the sun shine !!!!!! lol

Welcome back Lainey, we missed you, sweetie!

Sorry the accommodation wasn't brilliant - but at least you got some sunshine (although it has been hot here too and is rumoured to get up into the 30s this weekend!).

Enjoy your dinner :D

Sxx

Back