Rumbly Tumbly

i feel in control when im in ketotsis i love the feeling of not feeling hungry . Were as before i was always feeling the need to eat !

I know when its feeding time becuse my body tells me but when i do eat i feel full . Today we went out and kids had chips and treats i wasnt bothered i was looking forward to my mushroom soup with garlic salt yum yum !

Still getting hunger pangs and it is the start of my second week today, arghhhh.

I do have a bar for my lunch, maybe I'm one of those unlucky people that the bar pushes me out of ketosis, as I haven't had a single day where I haven't felt hungry or experienced a lot of hunger pangs and cravings for food.

Boo hoo. :(

Don't fret, it took me until day 11 to kick in and i have a bar for breakfast every day as I don't like the shakes and don't really fancy soup for breakfast! Hope it happens for you soon x

me too, i didn feel in control until approx 10 days, is it hunger or just wanting, there is a difference, i just wanted evertthing, now i am back in ketois i feel great and don;t even want my shakes as i don;t crave at all, but i am sure i will have my bad days, all i think of now, is it is not worth jeopardising this good feeling once again, it has took me nearly 2 weeks to feel like this again after my blips, hang on in there,

Ladyshoper the cravings never stop and it gets worse, we just have to control it. Unfortunately cravings have nothing to do with ketosis, cravings are all in the head and we are human, have been eating for years and food smells good so we crave.

Back