Ruth's Diary Week 2

Sunday 21st November- Red Work 1:30-9:30

Breakfast: 2 Hartleys Low Calorie Jellys with Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Cup of Tea with SS Milk (HEA1)

Lunch/Dinner: Large Tomatoes X5 (loooove tomatoes!), Asdas Wafer Thin Ham (smoked), 5 Scan Bran (HEB1) with Quark, Cucumber and Little Gem Lettuce. 2 X Chicken Bovril Drink. Diet Coke with Citrus Zest, Celery, Sweetcorn, Green Beans and Mangetout
Babybel Light Minis X2 (HEA2)

Post Work
Cup of Tea with SS Milk

Didnt use HEB2 but didnt fancy it!

Syns
Jellys X2 = 1

Total = 1

Remaining = 41 until Wednesday

Monday 22nd November- Red Work 6:30-16:30

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB1) X2 With Banana and SS Milk (HEA1)
Cup of Tea with SS Milk

Lunch: Chicken Bovril X2 Cup of Tea X2
And this is where it goes funny....

I had a bit of a moment in Marks and Spencers.... I have Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and went a bit funny so they gave me 2 500ml bottles of their Gastropub Cloudy Lemonade! I dont even want to know Syn wise! Ideas anyone?

Dinner Homemade Lasagne at Partners Mums with Mixed Green Salad, fat free vinaigrette dressing (salad on 2 thirds of plate)
Small glass red wine. HEA2 allowance of Cheese.
2 Slices Bread (HEB2) with 2 tsp Flora Extra Light.
Cup of Tea with S/S Milk

Syns
Wine = 6
Flora = 1
Lasagne = 5
Lemonade = 7.5
= 19.5

Remaining = 21.5

Last edited:
Ooo the drinks were actually 330ml! But still not Good!
Grrrrr I have been so good i hope this doesnt influence anything tomorrow!

250ml of normal lemonade is 3 syns!
It says the difference between regular lemonade and cloudy is that the pulp isnt sieved or something! Maybe 20 Syns was a little too much!

Still cant find syn values though!

Ruth
x

Last edited:
Update:

Yahoo Answers Says:
Clear lemonade = just the juice mixed with sugars and water etc. Like Sprite or Seven Up. Sweet
Cloudy lemonade = the juice and the flesh with less water and less sugars/sweeteners, healthier and more traditional. It is usually quite sharp.

Hopefully this would be better! Will post on the Syn Values :)

Ruth
x

Cloudy lemonade 2 500ml bottles 7.5 syns not 20 :)

Ruth
X

Tuesday 23rd November- Red Work 13:30-21:30

Breakfast: Original Ready Brek [HEB1] with Water and 1Tbsp of Honey
Cup of Tea with SS Milk [HEA1]
Black Coffee with Mum & Dad

Lunch: Tuna Nicoise Salad with: (Marks and Spencers!)
Baby New Potatoes, Olives, Green Beans, Tuna, Boiled Egg, Mixed Salad Leaves, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Parsley. Basil and Wholegrain Mustard Dressing.

Dinner/Post Work:
Carrot and Beetroot Salad with Cucumber, Mixed Lettuces, Sweetcorn.
Punnet of Raspberries
Punnet of Strawberries
Medium Danish Pastry
2 Mini Babybel Lights (HEA2)
2 Slices Bread (HEB2) with 2 Tsp Extra Light Flora.
Cup Of Tea
Diet Pepsi

Syns:
Danish Pastry = 19
Olives = 1
Flora = 1
Lunchtime Salad = 3
Honey = 2.5
=26.5

Last edited:
I am 5 Over Syns this week which isnt good- but much better than last week!
Hopefully I have done enough to prevent a gain- im doing a 100% week next week- with no Danish Pastrys!

Ruth
x

OK! 3 Pound Loss Wahoo!
Therefore have put my November Challenge back to 10 Pounds- see if I can lose the 3lb by Tuesday!

4.5 to my 1st Stone- have decided to set it as my Xmas challenge :)

100% week this week :D

Still got quite a way to go!
Keeping positive though- Im sure I can do it!

Wednesday 24th November- Extra Easy Work 6:30-1:30

Breakfast:Weetabix X2 (HEB) with 1 Banana and SS Milk (HEA)

Lunch:Salad with Mixed Leaves, Carrots, Raw Turnip, Tuna, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Mushrooms
Cup of Tea
Mullerlight Yogurt

Dinner: Mini Kievs X6, Homemade Southern Fried Style Chips: Normal SW Free Chips Recipe with Cajun Seasoning, Chicken Seasoning and Mixed Herb Seasoning. 1 Tbsp Ketchup, 2 Tbsp American Style Mustard.
Small Glass of Wine
Terrys Chocolate Orange

Syns (not including choc orange)
Wine= 6
Ketchup = 1
Mustard = 4
= 11

END OF WEEK :)

MY TERRYS CHOCOLATE ORANGE IS MY 1 AND ONLY TREAT! NO MORE!

Thursday 25th November 2010- Red! Work 1:30-9:30

Breakfast: 56g Alpen (HEBs) with SS Milk (HEA1) and 1 Cup of Tea with SS Milk
Cup of Coffee with Mum and Dad

Lunch: Tuna Nicoise Salad: Olives, Green Beans, Egg, Mixed Salad, Tuna, Red Onion, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Basil and Wholegrain Mustard Dressing, Parsley and New Potatoes. (M&S)
1 Lot of Black Grapes
Smoked Salmon Packet
Banana X1

Dinner & Post-Work: Pepper, Tomato & Cucumber Salad with Red Cabbage, Radicchio, Rocket and Other Salady things!
Balsamic Dressing
Babybel Light Minis X2 (HEA2)
Cadburys Light Chocolate Mousse
Total 0% Greek Yogurt
Cup Of Tea with SS Milk

Syns:
Salad = 3
Mousse = 3
Dressing = 4
=10

Im going to my friend's Thanksgiving Dinner tonight!
Saving my Syns for it- going to be really good and have lots of veg but stay away from sauces and other fatty articles!
Taking a bottle of WW Red Wine with me!
I think its better to drink it all than lots of other fatty things like Cider etc
My consultant said its 9-10 syns so it shouldnt be a problem.
Also going to the gym straight after work (even though i work in the gym...) and then for my haircut!
Eeeek! Worried!

Anyone done Slimming world and eaten Thanksgiving too?

Ruth
x

OK! Its Currently Tuesday and I have been ridiculously naughty!

A Combination of not being able to walk further than the end of my road due to snow and my bad back and also the fact that I have a Dominos and a McDonalds on my road got the better of me!

On Friday I got there too late for thanksgiving dinner- so shoved a McDonalds (Cheeseburger X2, Mayo Chicken) down me and 1 Slice of Key Lime Pie and a Glass of Rose!
On Saturday I ate well during the day as I was at work- but then had a Dominos! (Half a medium pizza & Potato Wedges/chicken strippers)
On Sunday I was practically snowed in and couldnt get to the Supermarket so I had another McDonalds! (Cheeseburger, Mayo Chicken & Chips)

I also didnt pick up my fit logs- even though ive exercised properly at work for my weeks allowance, and I had no food diaries!- So i blame this completely on myself. Im so stupid to run out of them and not ask for anymore!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday not bad tho!

Will carry on from there!

Failure To Prepare = Prepare To Fail!

Ruth
x

Monday 29th November- Red Work 6:30-1:30

Breakfast: Felt so ill from McDonalds and other hideous food that i didnt want any breakfast. 1 Cup of Tea with SS Milk (HEA1).
Green Apple
Coffee X2

Lunch: Superspeed Soup with Jacket Potato [HEB1]
Dinner: Dinner at Mums- Mixed Sweet Salad with Cabbage, Carrots, Lettuce, Chicken, Smoked Salmon, Celery, Syn Free Dip, Grapes. 1 Large Glass Red Wine
Boursin with Scan Bran (5) [HEB2]

Tea with SS Milk

Syns:
Boursin = 4.5
Wine = 8
=12.5

Tuesday 30th November 2010- Green Work 13:30-21:30

Breakfast: Ready Brek Original 28g with Water & Scan Bran [HEB], 2 Kiwis and 2 Bananas.
Cup of Tea with SS Milk [HEA]

Lunch/Dinner: Mixed Salad: Mushrooms, Yellow Pepper, Cucumber, Spinach, Red Onion, Pickled Onions, 7 Olives, Homemade Yogurt Dip: FF Yogurt, Chilli Powder, 1 Garlic Clove, Dill.
Sainsburys Organic Balsamic Vinegar.
2 Litre Bottle Diet Coke with Citrus Zest
Tin of Tuna
Fruit!: Pot of Mango, Frozen Grapes and Frozen Blackberries
Black Coffee X3

Syns: Olives = 0.5
=0.5

Hello Everyone,

I have re-set my PAT after a talk with my Consultant.
Im going to reach my lowest weight ever since I was 17 which is exactly 14lb away! this will be my SW Target.
Then Im going to gradually at my own pace work my way down to how I looked at 16!
Im worried about yo-yoing towards the end so I feel that if I set a higher target that I am happy with (and that puts me in an ideal weight BMI category thingy!) then I can remain at target and work down towards my personal goals at my own pace :)
The last thing I want to do is struggle- and to make myself ill like I did at WW when I stopped eating on WI day (which didnt help me with my Diabetes) so i think that this is my best idea!

What do you all think?

Hope you're all doing well!

5.5 of Xmas Target Down, 8.5 Pounds to Go!

Ruth
x

Back