Ryan91's TUESDAY weekly weigh in!

Thanks for the kind words Letresta!
I'm moving back to Uni at the end of this month, so hopefully that'll help me with further - I'll only have my income so I'll only have enough food for breakfast, lunch and dinner and not enough to be tempted to snack on etc.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed I can lose some more again :)

Well snack on some fruit AT LEAST!
Good Luck Ryan! WHOOOP! :D

It's Monday, so that means it's my weekly weigh in!
And guys, I'm back on course! :D

After creeping back up to where I was, I'm now back to 15st 3lbs, a 2lb loss since last week :)
So chuffed :D

It's Monday, so that means it's my weekly weigh in!
And guys, I'm back on course! :D

After creeping back up to where I was, I'm now back to 15st 3lbs, a 2lb loss since last week :)
So chuffed :D

clap.gif

Brilliant news Ryan! Well done :)
hug99.gif

Knew you could do it! :) xx

Fingers crossed tomorrow will be a loss :)

Result :D I'm down to 14st 13lbs :)

well done thats brill!

I've now moved house and until I get scales, my weigh in might be every few weeks or so :)
I'll keep you updated when I can though :)

Hey guys :) managed to weigh myself, and I'm absolutely delighted ... I'm down to 14st 11lbs ..... the weight is slowly but surely disappearing :D

Managing to do my normal weekly weigh-in this week as I'm at home for a few days!
You can't understand just how chuffed I am - I'm down to 14st 8lbs today! I just can't believe that's it's finally happening to me now, and that I seen to be in the swing of things.... I so hope that this time, once and for all, I can beat the fat and look really nice, slim and healthy.

I really hope this is a glimmer of what's to come in the next few months :D

Just waiting on my digital scales being delivered, so should have a weekly weigh in due in the next day or so :)

Managed to weigh myself today ... i'm shockingly 14st 6lbs :O ..... how did that happen :D
Absolutely ecstatic, my scales also tell me i've a body fat percentage of 32%... ouch!

Last edited:
Another lb lost today, down to 14st 5lbs :)
- What's concerning though, is according to my analysis scales, I've lost muscle % and gained body fat % .... does this really mean that I've lost muscle mass, or just a signal I should be starting to tone up?

Another week, and it's another loss, absolutely delighted with myself ! I just know that if this keeps up, then i'm well and truely on my way :D

Today's weight is 14st 3lbs :D

Bit gutted today, I've creeped back up to 14st 5lbs, which is a gain of 2lbs :(
Ah well, never mind, this week is a new week!

After last weeks disaster, I'm chuffed to be back on course - 14st 3lbs :)

HI Ryan. Its been lovely reading your weekly weigh ins especially in terms of your delight at your losses. I am an the "strugglers and Restarters "forum in a thread called "new start we have let things slip". We weigh in on Mondays too and youre more than welcome to join us on there too as it would be great to see how you are keeping up and our losses tend to motivate each other. Fingers crossed we all make the weights we want for Christmas xoxo

HI Ryan. Its been lovely reading your weekly weigh ins especially in terms of your delight at your losses. I am an the "strugglers and Restarters "forum in a thread called "new start we have let things slip". We weigh in on Mondays too and youre more than welcome to join us on there too as it would be great to see how you are keeping up and our losses tend to motivate each other. Fingers crossed we all make the weights we want for Christmas xoxo

Thanks very much, really appreciate your message :) That sounds brilliant, I'll pop over there just now and have a look :)

Congrats :) Keep up the good work :) Keeping motivated is so hard!! Just remember were all going through the same battle!

Thanks Spoo82 :) It is indeed, but I just keep thinking about how I'll feel once I hit my target, that's enough to keep me going :D That's a great perspective to have on things too, I'll remember that one :)

No change this week, still 14st 3lbs !

Lost 3lbs this week ; down to 14st 0lbs. Really exciting to think that this time 4 months ago, I was 21lbs heavier, at 15st 7lbs! This will, hopefully be my last ever week in the 14st region so I can't wait for the next stage of my weight loss :D

Back