ProPoints SammieAnn's WW Food Diary - Count down to Wedding!!!

Dinner has changed for today!
We were out at the in laws so I had something quick when we came in! I had a WW meal I got it from asda never seen these ones before it was peri peri chicken with spicy rice which was 8pp
I had some ww mash 2pp to use my points
And some onions,green beans and sugar snap peas 0pp
Then after I had a Curly Wurly 3pp!
I still have ten points to have! So I might have some bombay mix!
Xxx

Your food diary is looking good... Not long until our weigh in day on Thursday! x

Eeeekkkk I no!! Starting t get worried haha! I jus think to myself how can I lose weight but I suppose it does work! I will b so upset if I haven't lost anything :( but guna jus go feelin positive lol!!xxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Eeeekkkk I no!! Starting t get worried haha! I jus think to myself how can I lose weight but I suppose it does work! I will b so upset if I haven't lost anything :( but guna jus go feelin positive lol!!xxxx

I was just the same last week! I am still a bit like it this week as I feel like I'm eating a lot! After a few weeks on plan we will learn to trust it just like we did with slimming world x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was just the same last week! I am still a bit like it this week as I feel like I'm eating a lot! After a few weeks on plan we will learn to trust it just like we did with slimming world x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeh ur right! I no I jus gotta trust it haven't I!!
We will get there xxx

Tuesday 25th September

WHAT a day :( had a terrible day with Lucas my lil boy today(his 3 in november)! he has been potty trained since the end of january and his started pooing his pants :confused:! its so frustrating because he knows to use the toilet and knows its naughty!!
So i went to The Early Centre and got him a reward chart and going to try that out! i have tried my hardest to explain the reward chart and said if in 12 days he has a reward chart FULL of magnets we will buy him a toy he wants!!!!! So had a bad day because he really has pushed me today but then with this pooing issue has made me very grumpy and crave naught food!!

Breakfast
30g Branflakes 3pp
1/4 pint semi skinned milk 1pp
Chopped Banana 0pp
1 slice of toast 3pp
2 Poached eggs 6pp
Butter 2pp

Lunch
WW pitta 3pp
half tin of tuna 1pp
2tbsp Sweetcorn 2pp
2 tbsp light mayo 2pp
lettuce, cucumber 0pp
WW crisps 2pp
Freddo 3pp

OH went to play golf this afternoon and we had already decided we would have dinner when he got back and i could smell lucas's dinner cookin!! so had
WW hot chocolate 1pp
2 ww biscuits 2pp

Dinner - normally with the day i have had i would want a pizza or a chinese... Carl had a massive gawjus smellin pizza :eek: not me though :D
WW mac chesse 9pp
1 ww sausage 1pp
2 ww bacon 2pp
ww puddin 4pp
this looked like such a naughty dinner and loved it! havent had as much veggies as normally do but todays been the hardest day so i am so proud i stuck with it!

So i have had 47 points today! 43 my daily points and then 4 out of my weekly.

thursday cannot come quick enough i am so hoping i have lost weight eeekkkk! i no i am talkin to myself on here but its helppin me writing it all down !xxxxx

Wednesday 26th September

Today has been a brilliant day with Lucas :)! He hasn't pooed himself once and seems to of really got to grips with the reward chart! So day 1 has gone well jus hope we can say the same for tomorrow!!

SO TOMORROWS WEIGH IN DAY!!! I am starting to get really nervous :(! I have kept 100percent to plan and I have used all or nearly all of my daily points everyday (like ur supposed 2!) And I have also had days like yesterday where I have used some of my weekly!! I have been doing some dvds which I wouldn't of even thought of doing last week (ok I dint do it tuesday or today as I have ben watchin Lucas 24/7 but I intend to start doing my dvd's again from tomorrow)!
So I am jus hoping so much for a lose, even half a pound lol!! I jus want six o'clock tomorrow to come really fast!!!
Ok so had a good food day today so happy :D

Breakfast
30g Branflakes 3pp
1/4 Semi Skinned Milk 1pp
Chopped banana

Lunch
Tuna 1pp
2tbsp L/F mayo 2pp
2 tbsp Sweetcorn 2pp
2 Rye Crispbreads 2pp
L/F soft cheese 2pp
1 Slice of Cornbeef 2pp
Lettuce, Cucumber, Red and Yellow pepper and onion 0pp

Dinner
Chicken 5pp stuffed with soft l/f cheese 2pp mixed herbs 0pp onion and garlic 0pp wrapped in 2 slice of ham 2pp
60g rice 6pp - dint eat it all but still pointing it all?
1 ww Sausage 1pp
Stirfried Veggies 0pp

Snacks
2x apples
WW crisps 2pp
Smarties 5pp
And when lucas goes to bed I am going to have a WW icecream 2pp

Today I will have had 40 out of my 43 propoints :)

Carls on nights tonight tomorrow and friday night and normally I would have naughty dinners and snack but I'm not going to as I have my WW icecream to have and if worst comes to worst and I feel like being naughty I have 3pp to play with!

Dyed my hair today and have loads of hair down the side of my face :/ hope it comes off before the meeting tomorrow! More importantly before saturday night when were off t a friends for drinks!!

Anyway guna go watch Monsters inc with lil legs!
Xxxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
3lbs :bliss:

so happy cannot believe it i had got into my head i wouldnt of lost any thing and 3lb!!!!

how about u
xxx

Wooooo hooooo! Well done!!!

I lost 1.5lb... The scales kept flickering so it was nearly 2lb!!

We are off to Manchester on Saturday night so ill defo be eating all my weeklies this week which I've not done before so we'll see what happens! x

Wooooo hooooo! Well done!!!

I lost 1.5lb... The scales kept flickering so it was nearly 2lb!!

We are off to Manchester on Saturday night so ill defo be eating all my weeklies this week which I've not done before so we'll see what happens! x

weldone hun thats brilliant! i am happy :)
yeh im out saturday night so abit nervous! more worried about the hangover the nxt day with munchies lol!!
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
weldone hun thats brilliant! i am happy :)
yeh im out saturday night so abit nervous! more worried about the hangover the nxt day with munchies lol!!
xxx

I know what you mean! I just want stodge when I'm hung over!! Pie and chips all the way!!! x

evening everyone,

did put my food on yesterday was to giddy about losing my first 3lb woooohoooooo

So Thursday 27th September
Breakfast
30g Branflakes 3pp
1/4 S/S milk 1pp
Chopped Banana 0pp
Apple 0pp
Toast 3pp
Butter 2pp

Lunch
WW Pitta 3pp
3x WW Bacon 3pp
1x Boiled Egg 3pp
lettuce, cucumber, red and yellow pepper onion 0pp
1 slice cornbeef 2pp
1 tbsp mayo 1pp

WW Crisps 2pp
Curly Wurly 3pp

Dinner - After weigh in
WW Chicken Casserole 5pp
WW Spring Onion Mash 4pp
2x Yorkshire Pudding 2pp
babycorn,sugarsnap peas and green beans 0pp
WW biscuits 2pp

40pp used out my daily 43pp

Friday 28th September
Breakfast
30g Branflakes 3pp
1/4 S/S milk 1pp
Chopped Banana 0pp
Apple 0pp

Lunch
2x Ham 2pp
1x Boiled Egg 3pp
1 slice of Cornbeef 2pp
1 tbsp mayo 1pp
Lettuce, Cucumber, red and yellow pepper 0pp
2tbsp Sweetcorn 2pp

WW crisps 2pp
WW Chocolate and Vanilla bar 2pp

Dinner
Tesco's lighter choices quiche 7pp
200g Jacket Potato 5pp
Butter 2pp
40g Grated Cheese 4pp (dint have all 40g because there was tooooo much!)
Roasted Veg 0pp
2tbsp Sweetcorn 2pp

WW pudding 4pp

Today i have used 42 out of my 43 daily points.

This week i am going to try and drink more water than i have done last week ! i am guna get out walking more as well!

i have got some WW sausages out the freezer, guna have them for breakfast in the morning. Out tomorrow night which im looking forward to so will be using most of my weeklys on a couple bottles of wine!

xxx

Urggh!!!:d'oh: i feel jus terrible!! had a brilliant night but why do i do this too myself:confused:

my food for yesterday 29th September
breakfast
2x ww sausages 2pp
1x pitta 3pp
Butter 2pp
Half tin of beans 5pp

ww biscuits 2pp
ww crisps 2pp

ww chicken tikka curry 10pp
2x naan's 4pp
ww crisps 2pp
ww bar 2pp
so thats 34 out of my daily 43 ....then the wine!
so i had 2 bottles so 36pp and and i wud say another 16 points on shots....
i had 9points left out my daily and also used 47 of my weekly if i worked it out right so i am saying my weekly points have gone!!!
was it worth it? no my heads bangin haha!!
xxxxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Urggh!!!:d'oh: i feel jus terrible!! had a brilliant night but why do i do this too myself:confused:

my food for yesterday 29th September
breakfast
2x ww sausages 2pp
1x pitta 3pp
Butter 2pp
Half tin of beans 5pp

ww biscuits 2pp
ww crisps 2pp

ww chicken tikka curry 10pp
2x naan's 4pp
ww crisps 2pp
ww bar 2pp
so thats 34 out of my daily 43 ....then the wine!
so i had 2 bottles so 36pp and and i wud say another 16 points on shots....
i had 9points left out my daily and also used 47 of my weekly if i worked it out right so i am saying my weekly points have gone!!!
was it worth it? no my heads bangin haha!!
xxxxxx

Love it!!!! Lets hope we still lose using all of our weeklies! We should do, they wouldn't give them to us if we weren't allowed to use, right??!! x

My friend who I'm doing it with used all hers last week n lost 3lb so yeh hopefully!! Coz they said when we started they are there for time like this so we can still have a life lol!!! Eeeekkkkkk I hope I still lose!xx]

Back